Chapter 6

Danni's POV

I refuse to move from this position, scared if he's still here. An hour later I'm still in a ball on the floor next to the door shaking when I hear the door open.

"Who's there?" I cry and walk out of the room with me frying pan held up.

"Danni.. Danni it's just me" Michael says putting his hands up. "What's wrong? come here" he say and holds his arms open. I run down the stairs and into his arms and cry. He strokes my hair as I cry into his chest. "What's happened?" he says kissing the top of my head.

"There was a man.. with a gun in here.. he held the gun up to me. Michael I was so scared" I cry and more tears stream down my face.

"What!" Michael yells. "Wait. Was he wearing a black trench coat and boots?" he asks. Why would he think that?

"Yeah. How do you know?" I pull away slightly, wipe my eyes and look at him.

"That was the guy who was staring into this house the other day" he says. I can't believe it. That guy has something against us. What have we done?

Michael pulls away and looks out of the window.

"Is that him?" He points out the window to a man standing with his feet spread looking into the house. I nod and Michael takes the frying pan that I dropped on the floor.

"Michael don't! he has a gun and he wanted you" I yell but he walks out of the door. I watch from the window.

Michael's POV

I walk to the fucking man who scared Danni. He slowly turns and looks at me.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" I yell. My face inches away from him. I feel something stick into my stomach. Is that his gun? I hear a click and it's been confirmed. He's going to shoot me. I take a deep breath and prepare myself.