Chapter 2

Danni's POV

I unpack then get changed for bed. I can't help but feel someone watching me. When you get that feeling of eyes on you. I close the curtains and shake the feeling off.

"Aren't you going to wear something sexy? it's our first night on our honeymoon" he smirks pulling me into him.

"What? Tatty Teddys not sexy?" I laugh and he has already began peeling the top off me, exposing me. "Yes, of course Tatty Teddy is sexy, but this is sexier" he says looking me up and down at my exposed skin. I slowly take his top of and plant kisses across his chest and he throws me onto the bed and climbs on top of me making me giggle and plants kisses on my stomach.

His head shoots up.

"What's the matter?" I ask as he climbs off the bed and walks out of the room naked. "Michael? you're worrying me now" I shout.

"Stay in there" he shouts and I climb under the duvet covering myself as I can feel the eyes on me once again. I jump at a loud rustling sound from outside, sounding like someone walking past the window. I move to the other side of the bed in fear, to get away from the window.

Michael walks back in with a frying pan.

"Who do you think you are? Repunzel from Tangled?" I laugh.

"Ha ha" he mocks "now where were we?" he says climbing onto the bed making me fall back laughing.

There it is again. The same noise.

"What is that?" I ask and Michael whips open the curtains.

"There's nothing there" he says confused. "Then what was it" he says looking around. "I'm going out" he says and picks up his boxers from the floor and heads outside.

"Michael, be careful" I warn. I hear the door open and Michael walk outside, then a high pitched scream.

"Fuck you bro" he shouts and I hear Ashton's girly laugh.

"You decent?" Ashton's voice sounds from the other side of the room. I wrap the sheet around me and Ashton walks in.

"Oooo what have you been doing?" Ashton looks between us both giggling. I feel my cheeks redden and heat.

"Dude, this is our honeymoon, what do you expect?" Michael laughs making me more embarrassed. Ashton sits on the end of the bed.

"Nice place" he says looking around. I still haven't said a word.

"Why were you walking around outside?" I ask and he looks at me confused.

"I wasn't, I just got here" he says, squinting his eyes.

"Then what was the footstep noise before?" I ask scared. Michael looks at me confused. "When you went out the first time and I stayed here I heard someone walking past the window" I say slowly.

"Maybe it was just the wind?" Ashton suggests and I shake my head.

"No, someone was out there" I insist.

"Maybe it was some deranged murderer" Ashton laughs.

"Shut up" I spit which makes him laugh even more.