Chapter 7

Michael's POV

I look straight into the mans eyes, then I realise I have the frying pan in my hand. I raise the frying pan with our eyes still connected and smash it over his head. His eyes widen and falls to floor.

"Michael" Danni screams from the house. My breathing becomes rapid and I start to laugh. I've just escaped death. I run back to the house and Danni runs to me I pick her up and spin her around laughing.

"What happened out there?" she asks when I place her on the floor.

"He put the gun to my stomach but I hit him over the head with a frying pan. I FEEL LIKE REPUNZEL OFF TANGLED" I laugh and she joins in.

"I've got to go out again. And you're coming with me" I say and drag her outside before she can say anything.

"Where are we going?" she asks constantly whilst I'm driving. I pull up outside Lou's and then she realises.

"Lilac?" she says and I nod making her giggle.

"Purple was always my favourite hair on you" she say making me smile knowing I've made the right choice.

Lou unwraps my hair and Dannis face drops then she smiles.

"Love it" she smiles and wraps her arms around me.

"Good. Me too" I laugh. Lou spikes my hair and styles it and we are ready to go. We thank Lou and head outside to where we are faced with a crowd of people singing Don't Stop.

"Wow. Didn't know we had fan here" I whisper to Danni who I stood smiling. The girls start screams and walking towards me.

"Hey girls" I say and they scream again.

"Stop. Please" Danni says smiling. I love how good she is about me meeting fans.

After 2 hours of meeting everyone. Taking pictures and talking to them we say goodbye and start to walk away.

"Michael" one girl around my age says grabbing onto my arm. I turn around and she's in tears. "You don't understand how much you've helped me. Only last year something terrible happened to me and I started self harming" she says making my heart drop. She rolls up her sleeve and shows me numerous scars in her wrist. "But then I discovered you. Your smile, the way you are, you made me better. You made me happy. You made me smile when I never thought I could again" she says crying making tears form my eyes.

"I'm so sorry" I say unable to say anything else. My heart goes out to her and how much I've helped her my just being me. "If only there was something I could do" I say and take her hand and kiss her scars.

"I love you babe. Don't ever forget that" I say looking into her eyes.

"I love you so much Michael you don't understand" she says and my heart shatters. I look at Danni who is in tears. I don't know what to do. It would be unprofessional and favouritism of me to bring her back to ours. I wish I could do something but I just can't.

"What's your user?" I ask and she tells me. "I'll follow you on Danni's account. If you ever need me DM me. But please don't tell anyone else because I can't have that account flooded" I say and she nods, gives me a hug and walks away.