Chapter 13

I open my eyes and look down to see Ashton lay at my feet.

"Ash?" I whisper and he just lies there staring at the ceiling. His curly hair covering his face. I scan his body and see a small hole in his stomach. Oh my god. He took the bullet for me. I fall to my knees beside him, resting his head on my lap and stroking his hair. Tears rolling down my cheeks as I look at my best friend lying on the floor lifeless.

I look around for help and can see everyone else getting stuff from the car.

"Help!" I scream and they all come running in. They gasp at the sight of Ashton's body lay on the floor in a pool of his own blood. "Call the ambulance! NOW" I scream and Danni scrambles for her phone and walks into another room.

I look down at my best friend. His mouth open trying to fill his lungs with oxygen, I hear him gasping for air every now and then, his eyes turning from hazel to grey in a matter of seconds and I know it's the end for him. The man who shot him is just standing there staring at Ashton in shock. I want to kill him for doing this, but I have more important things to worry about.

I lay stroking Ashton's hair as he lays on my lap looking up at me, his lips slightly parted gasping for air. My heart breaks. I hear sirens in the distance and a weight lifts off me slightly. I look up at the man standing over Ashton in awe and he starts to panic. I watch him run out of the door only to be taken down by the police, like in a Cop show.

"We are arresting you for murder. You do not have to say anything but whatever you do say will be taken in evidence in court" the police shouts as they handcuff him whilst face flat on the grass. They pick him up and push him into the car them climbing in themselves. I watch the car drive away with the man that has now ruined my life, and possibly ended Ashton's.

The paramedics burst through the door and pull me back from Ashton. I watch as the paramedics attach wires to his chest. I wrap my arms around Danni and she quietly sobs into my top. I look around us to see Calum wrapped around Ruby and Amba sobbing into Luke's shirt around. Tears streaming down my face as we stand in a group watching as they fight for Ashton's life.

Sorry this was about a month late. I went on holiday the day I last updated and wrote part of it on holiday, I've write the rest and wanted to make it perfect for you all. I've also got another Michael teen fiction called Deviant. If you are a fan of The Janoskians or just like great fanfics go read httphxxd brilliant fanfic Destiny.