the thoughts (2)

Vocabulary:

Synagogue-a house of Jewish prayers

******************

Ronit had a free life in New York. She was free from the orthodox community. She could eat what ever she wanted, go where ever she wanted, and most importantly, sleep and love whoever she wanted with to. Even though it has been 6 years since Esti's marriage to Dovid, she dealt. When she was in London, houses and parties were crammed, and the teachings of the Torah at times were boring.

Back when Esti and Ronit were 12, and Dovid at the age of 15, Esti and Ronit would be on the top of the rails and make faces at Dovid when he talked to the Rav. Once in a while, he would look back at Esti and Ronit and act casual. But at times, he without catching the Rav's attention, stuck his tounge at the girls. And those were the good times until Ronit left.

You might ask why Ronit left in the first place. Well, to start off, she thought she didn't belong. The women in the synagogue would have a discreet group gossip about Ronit and how her bad behavior might be from her mother's sudden death. Esti would hear and listen, but would not say anything to Ronit. Nothing. Once her mouth opened about the topic, Esti's mouth would close shut to prevent anything bad coming out her mouth. That's when the bad thoughts happened.

------

Sorry for the short chapter. again. i'll post a longer chapter next time.