New information (3)

Dim lights. Small cramped bathroom. One man. And Ronit. They were currently having sex. Though it felt kinda good, the connection was barely there. It was just sexual pleasure. As they were doing it, Ronit heard the upbeat music from the skate rink. Once they had done it, the man would call her back on Saturday two weeks from then.

Ronit changed back in her cloths, put on her white skates and went on the rink. As she skated around the court, the upbeat music got louder. Boom. boom. boom. The floor vibrated. She thought back when Esti got married to Dovid. Their trio group got broken up once. Because of her. Ronit was the one to say 'We are here together or away together.' She made them repeat the pact over and over again for the reassurance. But in the end, Ronit, the person who made up the pact, was the one to break it. Going away to become free from the orthodox community.

Ronit also thought about the photography she currently was doing. Human photography. She thought take photos in a local bar, but that crossed her mind multiple times until today. She didn't know why photography in a bar came to her mind today.

-------------

Ronit took pictures of a tattooed man sitting in positions for her collection. Snap. snap. snap she heard. She heard her professional name Ronny Curtis (sorry if i got the info wrong from the movie) by one of her workers.

"Ronny, some man needs to speak to you."

"Ok, wait just a minute." She responded.

"He says it's urgent." The woman responded back. Ronit turned to her worker's position and just stared. Don't tell me it's from a friend in London. Ronit thought. She picked the phone up from her co-worker. The first thing she heard was silence. From the hard breaths, she knew it was Dovid from the start.

"Hello?" She asked.

"Hi Ronit. There's- there's something I need to tell you." Dovid responded. Ronit wondered what was needed to be told to her. She's been gone for the 6 years anyway. Dovid just told in one sentence that Ronit's father had died.