don't worry (10)

As the night poured into the sky and the sky sprinkled with stars, the four of them sat at the lowly lit table with dinner.

"So, I saw your pictures on the magazine." Dovid said to Ronit as he put the Caesar salad to his lips.

"Yes, they're very good." Esti responded. The three young adults heard Dalia's little giggle.

"Aw, you're so adorable." Esti said to Dalia as she poked her nose lightly.

"So, you think you'll take the job as a Rav?" Ronit asked Dovid as she chewed a few pieces of lettuce. Dovid put his fork down and spoke.

"I think I may take it." Ronit knew that even though Dovid had some confidence and knowledge, he didn't have enough to face in front of hundreds of people. Dovid always though the Rabbi Krushka did the job perfectly, and him though of himself as a second class to the community of the teaching.

"Mama!" Dalia suddenly yelled in the silence.

"Oh baby!" Esti shouted in excitement as she lifted Dalia out of her baby seat. "You said your first word!" Dovid sat down in delight and smiled. Ronit however, just sat with a neutral expression, no happiness nor sadness.

As Esti had the smile with Dalia in her arms and looked towards Ronit, her smile to Ronit drooped down a little, but still showing her smile. When Ronit saw the smile go down, she mouthed to her,

"Don't worry about me, you've got a freakin' child," and smiled back at Esti.