school (12)

"It's almost time for me to go to school." Esti said as she scooted out of her seat from the table.

"You want me and Dovid to take care of Dalia while you're at school?" Ronit asked. Esti just responded with a nod.

"You trust me that much with your daughter?" Ronit asked again for assurance. Esti stilled responded with a nod. And with that, Esti went off to school.

The silence in the living room while time passed by slowly was very painful for Ronit and Dovid to face. Ronit did leave Dovid and Esti. Every once in a while, Dalia would break the silence, lifting up a bit of joy knowing that silence wasn't gonna be the whole day and that Dalia was alive.

Esti on the other hand, taught Sara Rifka Hartog Memorial Day School. Her class, all females, were very obedient. She had token off some time of teaching because of the death of Rav Krushka. Once she arrived, she crossed paths with Tali Schnizler, the redhead young adult female who had beauty and potential.

"Hey, I'm looking for a woman named Esti Kuperman? Do you know her?" Ronit asked Tali.

"Yes, I do. And who are you?" Tali asked.

Ronit replied, "I'm Ronit Krushka." Tali looked at Ronit with shock.

"Are you the Rav's daughter?" Ronit replied back with a nod. Tali stepped back a little, accidentally hitting the wall behind her.

"I've gotta go, but I know Esti's here. Bye," and with that, she went off.

The freckles on Tali's face danced off with her. Speckle by speckle. Who the hell does she think she is, walking off like that. What the fuck is wrong? Ronit thought to herself. Just as she knocked on the door to the staff, she read the door that said 'as a woman, please don't knocked 10 minutes before we're done with lunch.' Oddly enough, Ronit just stayed their for the remaining 10 minutes, doing nothing but standing and looking around her childhood school.

Just as the 10 minutes came up, Ronit almost walked away before the glimpse of Etsi caught her eye.

"Hello Esti." Ronit said simply. and Esti greeted the same to Ronit.