stay (9)

"Esti! Dalia just said her first word!" Dovid yelled in excitement.

Esti came rushing down the stairs as he shouted. Even though Esti felt the joy that her newborn daughter just said her first word in only a month, (sorry for the logic), her inner self was still disappointed that Ronit wanted time to herself.

She wanted to be there with Ronit to comfort. Yes, Esti did feel guilty that she didn't contact Ronit for over 6 years, but that didnt mean that she didnt care about her. She reached to the down point of the stairs.

"Really? My daughter already grown up!" Esti said to Dalia as she picked her up. She also heard Dalia giggle a bit with a smile.

As the baby giggled, Esti looked at Dalia's clothing choice from Dovid. A plain lilac shirt and little black leggings. Her hair had barley grown with a few hairs growing already by about 4 inches.

******

Ronit, about to approach Dovid and Esti's house, saw through just an open part of the window curtain, she saw Esti and Dalia smiling as Dovid watched in joy. With her headphones, listening to music, she walked in with total confidence and knocked the door once.

No response.

She knocked it again, and with that, she saw Esti fast-walking towards the door and opened it.

"Hey Ronit. Come in." And with that, she walked in. As she walked in, she saw Dalia, but walked by her.

"Hello Dovid." She said as she waved lowly. "I was wondering if I could stay here until my departure to New York." Though he was hesitant at first, he agreed with a nod. But he didn't know what he actually agreed to.

----------------

sorry for the short chapter.