i don't want to (18)

>mature chapter<

Once Esti reached her destination, which was her house, she turned on the light near the front door to illuminate light to see. She then quietly walked up the stairs in search of Dovid, but nowhere to be seen. She heard a light cry, and saw Dalia in the living room with Dovid sleeping on the couch.

Esti shook Dovid's shoulder lightly and awoken him.

"Esti? Is that you?" Dovid said in a sleepy voice. As Dovid regained his sight, he saw Esti right in front of him. She nodded and kissed Dovid. Once she finished, she went to calm Dalia down and set her in her crib to fall asleep. Esti came back downstairs and went back to make out with Dovid.

Dovid started to take off Esti's long sleeved black shirt, revealing her black bra. They had their noses barely touching and Esti touching Dovid's stubble beard. Once they both reattached their lips, Esti took off Dovid's maroon colored shirt and belt. Without Esti's wig, her hair was much shorter and colored with streaks of blonde. Dovid ran his hands through Esti's hair while unhooking her bra, showing her breasts. Dovid started to kiss Esti's breasts, trailing to her abdomen. Esti, with a hitching breath, let a little, whimpering moan. Dovid then went down to Esti's vaginal area and started to lick. Esti's breath hitched more and more as Dovid started to lick. Before things could get more intense, Esti sat back up and Dovid giving a confused look on his face.

"What's wrong?" Dovid asked. Esti just rubbed her hair slowly and slouched a bit.

"I just don't feel it today." Esti respond with fast but slowing breaths.

Dovid just nodded as he put his shirt and belt back on along with his glasses. As he walked back upstairs to check up on Dalia, Esti just stared at the closed curtains, straightening her wavy, short hair. She then put back on her bra, shirt and wig. Then she thought about Ronit and their kisses. The kisses. They felt so right. Her soft lips. Esti thought to herself. Not now, not ever. Don't ever think about it! Esti's hands covered her face and she let out small dribbles of tears and soft sobs. It's wrong but it just feels so right.