checking (11)

"Esti! Hinda and her husband is coming over!" Dovid shouted from downstairs as Esti just woke up from the yell.

"Ok! Give me a minute." Esti heard shuffling from the other a from a peak of a corner, saw Ronit in lingerage and Esti's cheeks started to heat up. Don't! Esti's mind screamed at her. The bad thoughts came back. The sexy lace showing her brea- Ronit came to the doorway.

"Hey Esti. I needed to ask you a question." Esti, still staring at Ronit, just nodded in acceptance.

With a suspicious stare, Ronit asked her question. "So you know how Dalia is in your guy's room, could you guys like tone her crying down a bit more. I mean look at me," Esti directed her eyes to Ronit's body instantly, "I have bags under my fucking eyes, messy hair," Esti thought the mess in Ronit's hair looked very sexy, "and my energy is so 'chill.' I need more of the shitty energy." Esti once nodded again in obedience.

"Sure. I can- I mean will."

"Ok, thanks. See you downstairs." Ronit said as she approached for a hug with Esti on the bed, but Esti mistook the hug as a kiss, but luckily missed Ronit by a few inches and hugged to the side. As Ronit started to walk away, Esti just stared at Ronit's hair swaying side by side, and her cuves too. Stop it. Esti thought to herself.

"I'll see you downstairs." Esti quietly said. Once Esti got dressed, she came down to a wailing Dalia. Dovid handed Dalia over to Esti.

"Aww. Poor baby. Come here." Esti kissed all over Dalia's face and rocked her gently back and forth to stop Dalia from wailing. Ronit just admired at the corner of the kitchen how gentle Esti was with children, having a smile on her face. She's such a babe. Ronit thought to herself.