sleep (19)

>kind of mature chapter (not really but still, advised)<

Ronit, after having an awkward conversation with Hinda and Lev, walked back to Esti's house around 11 pm. She entered in Esti's room, to find her and Dovid in bed, naked.

"Oh shit! I'm so sorry!" Ronit whispered-yelled as she covered her eyes with her two hands. But she left a gap on her left hand to admire Esti's slim figure. One breast sticking out, showing her rose bud nipple. Not now Ronit. She thought to herself, but she couldn't help it.

"I think I'll go." Dovid said, grabbing the whole blanket to cover himself up, not realizing that Esti too was using the blanket. As he pulled more, he revealed more of Esti's skin, showing both of her breasts.

"Dovid!" Esti tried to warn him but from the Dovid's drowsiness, he pulled the whole blanket right off of Esti, exhibiting Esti's whole bare body. Ronit put her hands to her side and admired Esti's body, feeling aroused a bit too. Without the artificial light, Esti did not know Ronit's eyes lusting at Esti's body.

"I'm sorry, I'll go." Ronit lied, closing the door but her body still in Esti's room. Dovid left to sleep on the couch because he felt like respecting Esti's privacy for today, but without Esti knowing. She assumed that Dovid's appearance was still in the room.

"Come on Dovid. Come back to bed with me." Esti said in a low, groggy voice not to awaken Dalia. Without Ronit thinking, she stripped only to her underwear and bra, tried to find a spare blanket, which she did, and came to bed with Esti. Ronit laid to right to Esti, spooning her ever so slightly. Esti knew that it wasn't Dovid and this person could've been a serial killer for all she knew, but she felt so comfortable and yet the familiarity of the comfort was off. She felt a hand cupping one of her breasts and massaging it. Esti let out a small breath of pleasure as Ronit sensed it.

"Ok? Who are you?" Esti finally asked in a whispering voice. Ronit didn't respond and just kept in silence. Before Esti could ask more, she suddenly fell asleep, having light snores escaping her mouth as Ronit still spooned Esti slightly, still cupping one of her breasts. And soon enough, without Ronit's intention slept with Esti's bare body through the night.