kiss (15)

Ronit stared at Etsi in shock once she reached the stairs.

"Y-y-you still have feelings for me?" Esti nodded her head in shame.

Ronit looked like she exploded with confusion.

"What the fucking hell?!" Esti did not know that Ronit would respond like that. "I spend all this time trying to get out of this shit hole and after 6 years, me missing, and me coming back, you still have fucking feelings for me?!"

"Ronit! There is a child here! Don't use your language like that!" Ronit just gave Esti an eye roll.

"But I cannot fucking believe you." Ronit said to Esti sternly. Esti tried to catch up to Ronit downstairs and handed Dalia over to Dovid.

"I'll be back in some time. Love you." Esti quickly said to Dovid and pecked him on the lips, and Esti continued to run after Ronit.

"Ronit! I know this is an inconvenience!" Esti yelled to Ronit, in front of her," but it's not like I can control these fucking emotions!" Ronit turned her head right at the crosswalk, where Esti also stood, and walked towards her.

"This is the reason why I fucking left. I fucking left only for one shitty reason, and that was because of you. You. You confused me in every way. I wondered to myself, did I like you as more than a friend or did I just admire you? You made my life a fucking hell. And you just come waltzing in like nothing ever happened. Nothing! If you truly still have feelings for me, why don't you just go back to your hetro life style?" Now, Esti didn't want to respond to that. Ronit had bits of tears dribbling down.

"I don't have an answer. I'm a clueless shit! Is that what you wanted me to say. 'Cause if you did, you got your fucking answer." Esti said to Ronit, defeated.

"Yes, I got it." Ronit simply replied. Esti just gave a death stare to Ronit and both just stood there in an awkward silence for a minute, hearing cars pass by.

Still in the awkward silence, Esti and Ronit, now sitting on a bench together, watching people walk by, exchanged glances at each other once in a while.

"First Esti," Ronit said, "stand your legs up. And let me do something also since you revealed lots to me." Esti, clueless of what Ronit was going to do, did the unexpected.

Ronit pushed Esti the nearest brick wall in a ally, and slowly moved Ronit's lips to Esti's.