avoidance and shock (20)

The sun started to shine in Dovid's face as he check the clock in the kitchen. 7:15 a.m. it read. Dovid thought of giving Esti time away from him. She looked more stress than usual and he respected that. That meant Dovid couldn't contact Esti face to face for a whole day and he hoped Esti would understand. This task however, was gonna be very hard for him since he poured his heart for love in Esti. He started to get dressed near Esti and his room with his kippah and suit and headed to the synagogue.

----------

Esti, having one of the best night she has ever slept in a long while, saw how dark the room was. She thought of getting up before realizing she had slept in bed with another person. She also then realized that she was bare as hell. Esti then turned around to see the person spooning her now very protectively. Dark brown hair with dirty blonde highlights covered the face of this person. Esti knew it was a girl, but she didn't know who. Just as Esti was about to move a strand of hair to uncover who this woman was, she shifted a little, her facing making more contact with the mattress.

Esti looked down under the blanket to find that the woman had a black laced bra and red laced panties. Her eyes open in shock and arousal quickly unmasked the woman and scooted a bit of hair behind her ear to find it was Ronit.

"Holy fucking shit." Esti quietly said to herself. Ronit started to wake up and have the same reaction then zoned out for a few seconds before realizing the true reality and widen her eyes.

"Holy fucking shit!!" Ronit yelled and got out of bed. "How the fuck did I end up with you here!? And why the hell are you naked?!" Ronit also heard small cries coming from the left side of the room.

"First of all, don't yell. Dalia is in this room. Secondly, YOU were the one to come to bed with me. YOU," Esti responded. "Then you started to lightly fondle my breasts and then you just cupped then for the whole night while spooning me." Ronit thought about the night.

=====

After having the awkward conversation with Hinda and Lev, she headed to the bar and had a few beers. Along with lots of shots of tequila. Ronit thought about her and how Esti confessed her feelings a while back ago. But Ronit didn't want to destroy a marriage between two people. It could've and would've gotten messy too. Two women together. Once she finished at the bar, she started to walk home and the rest is history.

=====

"Ok, I went to the bar after you kissed me and when I encountered Hinda and Lev." Ronit confessed. Esti looked at Ronit with no emotion. She kept staring and staring at her until she had something to say.

"Let's forget I said anything to you. About my feelings. I think I don't have them anymore anyway. I do have Dovid anyway, so that's good. I love him. I shouldn't be off with some woman I knew 6 years ago." Esti said in an unconvincing tone. Ronit took her very small speech and just back away.

     "Ok." And she went into the bedroom's bath. Esti still naked in bed kept thinking to herself. Make the feelings go away.