Chapter Three: Name

Elle was pretty certain that the maid had just called her parents, so why were they already in front of her.

Her mom, who Elle used to thought was a giant woman came up to her and hold her. Mom also tries to give Elle the milk bottle, but Elle refused to open her mouth. No matter how hard Mom tried she keep shaking her head and refusing to open her mouth. The giant man, who is Elle father than came closer to his wife and ask, "What wrong?"

"I don't know," answer Mom. "She just refused to drink the milk no matter how hard I try to give it to her."

"Maybe because she does not like the milk." Mom looks up at Dad and as if knowing what wrong with Elle, she told the maid and Dad to get out.

The maids leave immediately, but Dad still wants to stay and look at his beautiful daughter. However, after getting a glare from his wife, he decided it was better to leave, rather than make her angry.

Elle like her Mom milk so much that after drinking it for a while she falls asleep.

*****

Elle wakes up at the full moon shining in her eyes. Now that she thinks about it the curtains in her room were never closed. She can always see outside whenever she wanted.

The moon was shining beautifully down in the forest outside the window, but she does not have time to look at it, she needs to think about what kind of place she was reincarnated into. She could tell from the look of the clothes her maid and parents wears that the place was in a modern time. That good, because that means there are computers and phones. That means she could also check out books in the library.

However, the thing that worried Elle the most is who she was reincarnated into. In most of the book she read, usually the main character would reincarnate into a villainess or mob character in a novel and they will try their best to change their density. She might think it was cool when she believes the books were fictional, but now that she's in the situation herself she needs to find out whether she is in one of the books she had read or not. She really wise she wasn't.

The first step to finding out whether she had reborn into a novel or now is to know her own name. Second, is to find out if her family name is mention in any of the book. Third, is to see if the main characters name pops up and if the character matches their background description in the story.

Now she will work on finding out what her name is and work on the other steps later.