Chapter 20: The Real World

"Are you asleep," called Daisy to Calla. There was no answer. Daisy sigh. Calla might already been asleep since her story was really long. Well, she better go to sleep as well.

Calla could hear Daisy call, but she refused to answer. She was too busy thinking about what what Daisy just told her. From what she can understand, Daisy adopted parents were worried about Diasy overhearing then. That mean that they must have discussed something that was important to kidnapping Daisy and wiping her mind.

In the book it never mention anything about Daisy adopted parents being evil, however this is the real world now. The world she livening in and if she want to protect the people she love then she need to figure out the mastermind.

From what she can understand Daisy was kidnapped for a reason and whatever that reason is it important to the story line. It might have explain why Daisy never fought back when she was bully, even if her status are higher then original Calla. It might even explain why the original Calla was willing to betray the family that love her more then anything.

When Calla read the story in her last life, she did not drive that deep since the author claim it was just a youth romance. The author also never explain the many plots whole in the story. Maybe it was because it wasn't a plot whole at all, maybe the author wanted the reader to figure out the real story behind all the romance. The story might have been simple, however thinking back it was not.

At the end of the story Daisy and Rory end up getting married with the acception of both their parents. They rule the kingdom with Gael as the advisor. The minsters began trusting that Daisy and Rory will be a good king and queen. At the beginning of the story the minsters were against Daisy being the crown princess because she had not had the proper training. They were all worried, however when they heard that Rory, the son of the business emperor and empress was interested in Daisy, they began thinking differently. They were thinking now the royal family will have influence on the business part of the world. That when they started trusting in Daisy.

Thinking back the only reason the minsters trusted Daisy was because of Rory background. If Daisy hadn't marry Rory then it might have taken awhile before the minsters trust her. The minsters only wanted power in business circle. They might have believe that if the royal have influence in the business circle then they too can get connected to start a business of their own. They can become more powerful.

Calla is really thinking hard about it, but that still does not explain who kidnapped Daisy, nor who order the original Calla to betray her family. The matter is not simple. The original Calla does not have many people she trusted. The only people she trusted were the royal family, the male lead family and her own family. Calla family would never order Calla to frame them. Leroy family would never do it either since there nothing to gain from framing the Acelin family. The only one left are Daisy parents, but they wouldn't never do that either, since they have nothing to gain. They have nothing to gain, right?

Calla is started to doubt the royal family. That is not true, the Royal family would never do anything to harm the Acelin family, since they need the Acelin family. However, at the end of the story Calla brother did become the advisers to the male and female lead when they success the throne. Does that not mean it would not matter whether Calla parents were gone or not. However, why would the royal family want to frame the Acelin family? What would they gain from it?

She need to think deeper in the story. Maybe there are some clue. She didn't really pay much attention to the story when she read it because it was a cheesy romance story, however right now the only thing that can help her is the story. She need to remember what she had read. She need to start from the beginning.