Chapter Five: Garden

I will be changing Elle name to Calla because she knows now she is not Elle anymore, but Calla.

After Owen finish his work, he goes to call his son and wife for an evening walk in the garden. When Calla saw the garden she was more than surprised. The garden was big and when she said big, she means enormous. In her last life, she has seen many celebrity gardens, but none was as big as the one that is standing before her eyes.

The gardens had flowers, of course, statues, fountains, ponds with fishes of different colors and the much more weird thing she did not know what it was. The garden was also peaceful, she wanted to stay here forever. Her parents and brother were by her side, there is nothing to worried about. Wait, there is. She had just learned she has the same name as the villainess from one of her least favorite book call "Noble in Love."

She hated the book because the male lead was one of those typical love interest. He was rich, handsome and popular that every woman demand as a number one bachelor. And he was still in high school.

The female lead wasn't so bad. She was smart and strong, but a little on the naive side. She sometimes made a stupid choice, but not as stupid as some novel female lead who followed unknown strangers. She also does not let anyone bully her, however for some reason, she was weak against the villainess. Instead of standing up for herself like she did with everyone who tries to bullies her, she let the villainess bully her. She was able to beat up five guys but was not able to stand up against one person, that is just shady. When she was bullied by the villainess, the male lead always rescues her.

Calla just thought it was stupid that a protagonist who knew martial art could be beaten by a spoilt brat, who only know how to bully people.

"Is something the matter," ask Owen to his daughter when he sees she was lost in thought. Calla shook her head to show she was ok. Seeing that her daughter was ok, he keeps on walking to show her the whole garden, while she follows him, holding his hand and her brother's hand. Her mom was holding her brother other hands. They were walking as a family and she wants to enjoy the views of the whole gardens.

She can think about her problems later, besides the storyline doesn't start, until high school. Also, she hasn't seen any important character, other than her who is in the plot-, nevermind, she just realized something, her brother has the same name as the second male lead. Her family name is also in the story. In the story, the second male lead was the villainess big brother and if she not mistaken her father a duke and an advisor to the king. Yep, she really did reincarnate as the villainess.

In the story, the villainess Calla harrassed the protagonist by ripping her book away and commanding people to kidnap her and blaming it on her parents.

Call become pale after realizing that she was the one who got her parents to be thrown in jail. "What the matter?" asked Owen, when he sees her daughter pale face. Calle than look up at her dad and started to cry. Hearing the cries, Susan pick up Calla in her arm and patted her back to make her calm down.

Gael wants to do something to make her sister stop crying, but he was not able to reach her since she was their mom's arms. Looking around he saw a bunch of calla lily and he decided to pick one to give to his sister, hoping, to make her smile. He pulls his mom arm to show he had something for his sister and when Susan saw him, she let Calle down to show what his brother had for her.

Seeing the flower, Calle stop crying because now she knew her brother loves her. In the story, it was her brother who makes her crime came to light and got her thrown in jail, only later to be executed. Besides, she doesn't need to cry, it's not like it was her who thrown her family to jail, it was the story, Calla.

Also in most stories she read about reincarnation, the main character usually avoids conflict with the male and female lead, and they end up living until they die of old age. So, that means all she had to do is not be involved in the storyline and she'll be alive. Before, she celebrated, she realized something. Usually, when a person tries to avoid something, it tries to chase after the person. She just realized there no way she could avoid getting involved, but she will try her best to not get involved. Right now, all she could do is, try to make her brother not be involved with the female lead, but how, when the female lead doesn't show up until high school. Besides, the story never says the villainess meet any of the main characters, other than her brother when she was young. She meets than when she was in high school, maybe. She couldn't remember, there was very little information about the villainess.

There was no need for Calla to worried at all. She could enjoy her life until high school. Calla feels sleepy right now, she was thinking too much. Calle decided to yawn in front of her whole family and that when they realized she wanted to sleep. Susan picks her up and takes her to her room to sleep. Following Susan were Owen and Gael.

While Calle was sleeping, she hopes for meeting the main characters in high school and not when she was a child.