Chapter 13: High School

Calla and Daisy stare at the high school part of the Royal Academy with excitement. They will be entering high school stating today. Gael chuckles seeing the expression on the two girls face. "Are you planning on standing here admiring the school building all day or do want to go inside instead?"

Hearing him speak, both girls turn to him and nodding. "We wanna see the building," enthusiastically answer Calla.

Gael took them around the school then to their classroom. "If you need anything don't be afraid to call me. I will mostly be in the student body office." Gael was the president of the school, so he mostly spent his time in the school office going over paperwork and balancing the school funds. He was chosen because even if he did not attend classes he still passes with flying colors.

Both girls nodding and headed into their classroom. When they enter the classroom, some of the students were already there and so was the male lead. They went to find their seat, but this time it was Daisy who was sitting next to him, instead of Calle.

After all the students pour in, their homeroom teacher wake in and introduce himself. His name was Radley Nakia. Calla was surprised upon hearing the name. Radley Nakia was one of the most important characters in the story. He might look like an original teacher, but his real identity was that of the captain of the royal guards. His job was to protect the princess, though in the story he didn't do it so well since Daisy did get bully by Calla and he didn't even blink an eye or know about it.

Calla had no idea why he was even made the royal guard. But now he doesn't have to worry because Calla will not bully Daisy, instead if anyone dares to bully her, she will be the one to protect her. Daisy has become her best friend, so she will not let anyone bully her. Though Calla was the one who might need protecting since Daisy had developed a strong characteristic.

Radley gives out the schedule and explains the field trip they will be having. Every month there will be a field trip. During the fall and winter break, the students will go on a trip that will take two to three day rather than having a break. There are also many activities during the school years, but the teacher will explain to them when the time comes.

Lunchtime came; this time Calla and Daisy decide to eat in the cafeteria because no one will bother them. After getting their lunch they went to sit outside. It was sunny and the tree swung back and forth creating moving shadows. It was cool.

When they sat down and started eating, Gael came and join them along with the male lead for some reason. Calla looks up from her food and stares at the male lead and he stares back at her. Daisy and Gael were staring at the two, and for some reason, it reminded Gael of when Calla first attended Rory birthday party. They do love staring at each other. If he hadn't known that the way they both greet each other, he might have thought they were lovers who were staring at each other with passions.

After attending Rory first birthday party, for some unknown reason, whenever Calla and Rory meet each other outside of school they would stare at each other. But during Middle school, they start staring at each other whenever they meet. They did not speak to each other, just stare.

After a moment both Rory and Calla stop staring at each other and started eating.

Class begins and after a few hours, the school ended. Calla and Gael went home together, while Daisy and Rory went back to their own home.

*****
"Miss, it seems like their relationship is not improving at all," report a male wearing a back suit to a woman sitting on a desk.

"How could this happen? I thought their relationship would improve without me doing anything since they keep staring at each other with love," responded the woman.

"Miss, those were not stared of love. It just their way of greeting each other," explain the male.

"You think I haven't figured it out by now. Who do you think I am!" Rebut the woman in a loud voice.

"You are the business Empress. Of course, you have figured it out." Lazily answer the man. "Now Miss, what do you think we should do to make them speak to each other?"

"Is there any event or field day coming out this week?"

"Yes, Miss. I believe an event will be coming up. It will be held on Friday. The students haven't heard about it yet since it will be a surprise for them."

The woman chuckles, "Than what are you waiting for. Go ask the person in charge to get them on the same team."

"I'm afraid I cannot do that."

"Why not?" The woman widened her eyes with surprise. She was thinking, who would dare define her. She is one of the most powerful people on the planet.

"That because the students get to chooses their own team."

"Oh, then plan something for the next field day or event day. Plan something to make them fall in love." Order the woman with an uncertain.