Chapter Four: One Year Old

Elle spends one year, trying to figure out what her name was and she still hasn't figured it out. She tried to listen to what her family and maids called her, but for some reason, they never even spoke her name once. Her mother calls her, sweetie. Her father called her princess, while her brother calls her, beautiful. The maids and butlers called her young miss. Why is it that none of her family members called her by her name, she could understand the reason for the maids and butlers, but why also her family. Maybe, it just proves how much they love her.

She was happy. However, knowing her own name is more important. She was getting tired of the guess "who I am," game, so she will just ask her family, even if she could only speak about two sentences which is hard to understand.

I will finally learn my name, thought Elle as she walks into her father office. She still had no idea what her father occupation is, but there no need to worried, she will find out about it, when she gets older. She's too small to think about complication things.

Elle knocks on her father door and the door opens to reveal a man wearing a butler uniform. The man looks down at Elle and asks, "How may I help the young miss."

"Papa," Elle answer in a cute and cheerful voice. Elle was embarrassed to call her father, papa, but she did not know his name. Besides her father would light up like a Christmas tree whenever she calls him papa. She doesn't know why but she wants to make her father happy and be proud of her. Not like her last life, where she disappoints her whole family. She never treasures any of her family feelings, instead, she just does whatever she wants. Staying in her room all day, when her parents told her to get out. Not sleeping, when she was told to do so. She really wishes she could have spent more time with her last living family.

But now there no going back, so she had to stay with her now family. She will spend a lot of time with them, just like she promise before she dies. Even if the promise was made for her last living family. She will keep the promise with her now family.

"Young miss. Are you ok?" Ask the butler, seeing Elle space out.

"Yes," answer Elle.

"You said you want to see the master right?" Elle nodded. "I'm sorry, but he is very busy, so he cannot see you right now." Elle looked at the ground and was about to cry when a voice was heard from the room, "Who is it?"

"Master, it the young miss. She would like to see you."

"Let her in."

"But master-"

"It fine, I've almost finished with my work anyways." Interrupt Dad.

"Than," the butler look at Elle and said, "You can come in, young miss."

"Thank you, Butler-" Elle look up at the butler and tilted her head to show that she does not know the Butler name.

Seeing the cute Elle, butler answer, "Butler George."

Elle gives a big smile, "Thank you, uncle George." Elle decided to call him uncle because she doesn't know why but it just feels wrong to call him butler George.

George was beyond surprise, it seems that the young miss and young master both have good matters. He first thought that since the young miss was spoiled a lot by both his masters she would turn out to be an ungrateful brat. But it seems he was wrong.

Elle walked into her father office while George closed the door behind her. Seeing Elle, Dad stood up from his chair, bend down and pick her up to sit in his lab. "What does my princess want?" Curiously ask Dad.

"Name."

"Whose name?"

Elle point at herself and repeat, "Name."

"Oh, I see. You wanted to know your name." Elle nodded. "Your name is Calla Lily Acelin. Anything else you want you to know?" Elle nodded and said, "Family name."

"You wanted to know our names. Of course, I will tell you." Her dad misunderstand Elle words, she wanted to know their surname, not the whole family name. But her dad was going to tell her anyway, which will save the trouble for later, so why not listen. "Your mother name used to be Susan Raymond, but now that she married me her name is changed to Susan Acelin. Your brother name is Gael Acelin and you lovely papa name is Owen Acelin." Owen looks at his daughter full of smiling face and asks, "Isn't your daddy name lovely."

"Yep," answer Elle. The only thing bad about is that they're all over the place. My grandparents must have really bad sense in naming people, Elle was secretly thinking.

"Anything else you need?"

"No."

"Than how about you stay with papa until he finishes work than we can go out walking in the garden with your mama and brother." Elle like the sound of a family walk and seeing the outside place for a little while. For one year she was not allowed to go outside. She has to stay inside because her parents were afraid she might get kidnapped. They said she was too cute.