Chapter Nine: Truth

It has been five months since Leroy birthday and now it was finally Calla. She will be turning six years old. The birthday party wasn't big, they just invited family and friends. And, of course, the Rory family came. Susan and Ada catch up with each other on what they were doing the last six or seven years they hadn't see each other, while the husbands get to know each other, more like their wife force them to get to know each other.

During the whole birthday party, Calla did not speak a word to Leroy and Leroy don't try to speak to her either. The party ended without any trouble.

After the party ended, Calla thought about telling her parents about her remembering her past life. Should she tell them because she can't keep it hidden forever, also the burden is killing her inside out. She needs to tell somebody or else she might not be able to continue living any longer.

Thinking for a while, maybe she should tell her brother first since he was closer to her age. Maybe he will believe her and if he didn't then that the hint that he should not tell her parents.

Calla knocks on her brother door and when she heard her brother telling her to come in she did. Gael was surprised to see his sister since her sister usually never came into his room. He was happy that his sister decided to come, but it seems like she didn't come to just see him. He could tell from her anxiety face.

"Come, sit down," Gael called out to his sister. Calla went to sit on the bed next to her brother. "What can I help you with?"

"Well, I have something to tell you," stutter Calla.

"What is it?"

"The truth is I'm a reincarnated person," quickly said Calla.

Gale laughs, before answering, "Aren't we all."

Calla look at her brother with confusion, "What do you mean?"

"Well, I believe that we all have a past life we don't remember."

"That doesn't make any sense."

"You see, what I believe is that we had another life before we were born here, except we don't remember it."

"But then, what if you do remember it."

"That will be rare." Gael look at Calla before asking, "But why are you asking about this?"

"Didn't I tell you I'm a reincarnated person."

"Uh, yes and what about it."

"That means I still had the memories of my past life."

"Oh, so that why you were saying you are a reincarnated person," Gael pause for a moment, then shouted, "Wait, what?" Gael looks at Calla and he could see that she was telling the truth. He wanted to say something to her but had no idea what to say. He never encountered a situation like this before, so what was he supposed to do and he still a kid. Even if he's quicker and smarter than most children, but if he had to face situations he never sees before then, of course, he would become quiet and had no idea what to say.

He was just staring at Calla and she was stared to think maybe it was a bad idea to tell his brother after all. She then hung her head down and sigh. "Is it true," ask Gael when he heard her sister sigh. Calla looks up and nodded.

"Then you should tell mom and dad. Maybe they will know what to say. I'm sorry I could not be more helpful," apologize Gale.

"You believe me!" Calla Shouted in surprise voice.

"Yes, because I could tell it take you a lot of courage to tell me your most secretive secret," smile Gael.

Now, knowing that her brother believes her that mean her parents will also believe her and even if they didn't she had nothing to worry about as long as her brother will be on her side. Right?

She was still scared, after all just because one person believes her it does not mean others will. And the other people she was talking about were her parents. If they don't believe her and tell her she's crazy, how will she live with herself? Maybe telling only her brother was a good thing. Maybe she doesn't really need to tell her parents at all. Maybe she could just tell her brother her trouble and he will help her. But what if he can't.

Calla sign. She does not want to tell her parent, but also she does not want her brother to tell her brother about her problem since she knew her brother will not be able to help him. Leave with no choice she thinks through it and decided it would be better to tell her parents after all.

******
Happy Halloween!!👻

Hope all of the reader have a wonderful Halloween.

Stay save and have fun.

Love
Author