Chapter 7: Taken

//There will be a warning up ahead//

A few weeks had passed and things were finally looking up. The school's events to fund the school did better than expected and already met the goal for the expenses. This meant more field trips and lots of fun activities for classes.

This wasn't the only good news. Baldi and the principal had gone on plenty more dates and avoided getting drunk again. They were finally getting along more and more.

It was the middle of the day on a Thursday, and Baldi and his students were playing a few games of math on Kahoot! and some online quizzes. It would give him and the children a break from hard math work and help them study for their upcoming midterm test.

While the students played the game on their devices, he saw a student officer open the classroom door. The math teacher paused the game so they could speak.

"M-Mr. Baldi? The principal. H-he wants you i-in his office." The student stuttered out, seeming afraid of something. But what? Surely not him.

"I'll be there. Hold on." Baldi said. He caught one of his student's attention. "Can you keep the game going while I'm gone? I promise you'll get something special."

The student nodded excitedly, and took the teacher's seat after he left. The student officer waited outside. Baldi closed the door behind him and turned to face the student. "S-sir?" The student stammered.

"Is there a reason he sent you and not just call me himself?" Baldi asked, feeling skeptical about this. The student looked petrified.

"I'm sorry." They said. Someone grabbed the math teacher from behind, restraining his arms. They then clasped their hand over his mouth. The student looked beyond terrified.

"Miss me?" They said into his ear. Baldi recognized the voice. The science teacher. He struggled against the man's grasp, but it was useless. He looked at the student officer again to see the janitor there holding his broom so the student couldn't escape.

He then realized they made the student do this. Baldi tried to yell at the man out of anger, seeing as how frustrating it was. But he could only made muffled noises against the science teacher's hold.

"Do we need the kid anymore, File?" The janitor questioned, nudging the edge of the broomstick against the kid's head. It became clear now that the man holding Baldi was indeed Filename 2.

File made a weird glitchy noise, and then chuckled. "No. Knock 'em out. I don't want my plan ruined."

Baldi became furious and broke free of File's mouth hold. "NO DON'T YOU DARE HURT THEM!" The math teacher shouted, trying to struggle against him. Maybe he'd be heard by his students in class. But File only huffed at this and pushed the teacher down to the ground.

"You heard the man." The janitor said, holding the terrified kid's still.

//OK warning, this is where shit gets intense. There will be blood, gore, torture, and other things relating. If you are sensitive and/or squeamish to this, I suggest skipping the rest of this part.

Thank you for understanding.//
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

"No please I don't wanna—" But before the student officer could finish, the Janitor had knocked them out cold with the broom.