Chapter 15: The start of it all

Oh noes! School is out but your friend has a problem. He left all his notebooks in school, but doesn't have time to get them because if he does, he'll be late for eating practice. To help him out, you have to go back in school and find all seven of his notebooks for him. It won't he easy though! Baldi's loves challenging his students with fun trivia problems whenever he can! Each time you find a notebook, you'll have to answer some questions. Answer all three correctly, and you will earn a prize! Find all 7 notebooks and then leave the school to win!

The player huffed. Of course their friend was going to leave them a note like this. It only made the most sense. His friend was always too lazy to care enough to get his notebooks from all his classes for homework. So, the player would always have to get them. Not to mention that the friend would always make the notes sound weird.

As the player read over the note once more, they gathered the rest of their things from their locker, stuffing homework and notebooks into their bag. Other children next to them were doing the same as they also chatted away with other friends who weren't going to some stupid eating practice. At least they didn't have to be servants.

Quickly after getting everything into their book bag, they closed the door, only to be met with the smiling face of the teacher they hated: Baldi.

"AH!" The player suddenly screeched at the face which stared into their own. They felt backwards onto the hard mesh surface of a ground below them with their bag in top of them. "Damn it, don't scare me like that!"

"Now, Player, that's no way to speak in school." Baldi's said, raising a pointer finger in disapproval.

"Why are you here?" The player questioned.

"I was here to talk about your grades, but it appears we'll have to talk about that potty mouth instead."

"Like I give a shit!" The player retorted, getting back up. "Hey, I didn't ask to come to a stupid school that treats kids like toddlers. I was supposed to go to the smart school where they make kids like me feel smart and wanted. Not this shit hole."

Baldi frowned menacingly at the player as they spoke. "Do you use this kind of talk with your parents at home, young one?"

The player huffed, "Only when I mean it." They flung their bag over their shoulders and crossed their arms after. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have notebooks to get." Quickly, they pushed past the teacher and onward to the first classroom.

"Now wait," Baldi said, putting a hand on the player's shoulder. "I'm sorry but you're going to have to be put in detention for that dirty mouth of yours."

"And what, make another student who needs these notebooks miss homework?" The player questioned. Baldi sighed, thinking about it.

"I know you're mad. I'm sure you don't want to do this for your friend because of how you're acting right now. But...how about this: you won't have to go to detention." Baldi said. The player perked up at the idea. "ONLY if you do some of my math questions?"

The player slumped their shoulders suddenly at the mention of math. "I'd rather die than do that." The player said, turning away.

"Then I guess its detention for you." Baldi said with a smile. The player panicked a bit.

"Wait wait wait. If I do your stupid math problems, you'll let me go without detention?" The player asked. In response, Baldi nodded. Thinking about it for a moment, the player finally said, "Fine, I'll do it."

"Great! Let's get started then." The player suddenly felt something wrong about this. But before they could decide on it, Baldi snapped his fingers and the player was suddenly at the front of the school.