Çhãptēr 1̰̦͋͐6̱̯͐͞: ...

...

...

............
"...Where....where am I?"

...

"I..."
"Oh jeepers! You're awake!"
"F1L3?!"
"D-don't worry! It's okay!"
"How do I know you're not lying!?"
"Hey, hey! Calm down...I'm not him. Not the one you knew anyway..."
"How do I know that!?"
"You don't. That was the more corrupted me. I'm the original. Not corrupted by them."
"Them?"
"They are the corruption. The reason why I-...never mind."
"..."
"..."
"Why couldn't I say your name...?"
"That's just the law of this void. Well...one of them. It's just how the void you and I are both stuck in other words. We're not allowed to call each other by our names. Our codes are...corrupted."
"Void? Codes? What are you talking about?"
"This is what I've lived in for years. But I've wanted to get out of it forever. I didn't even expect to come back..."
"Oh...I know. You thought it'd be funny to ruin people's lives after you 'got out of it', huh?"
"No! No I-...I didn't mean to. Why can't you understand that?"
"What I'm understanding is that I can't trust you. You proved that by killing me twice."
"That wasn't me! I ałręãdÿ told you that!"
"Just-...fine. But if I do trust you, how do I know you won't cross me?"
"I promise. I won't."
"Fine."

...

"After you forgot about Here school..After you- (;-():)/ ...after what happened, you...weren't supposed to exist."
"I remember."
"That's right...I told you didn't I?"
"Yeah. You did. After everything went to waste."
"I didn't mean to -)/);)/)/): ok?"
"Sure you did."
"Listen...I know we got off on the wrong hand. But whatever I did wasn't my fault. It was the c0rrupt10ns and th3m!"
"There you go again with those words. What are you even talking about? What is that, huh?"
"I-I...I don't know..."
"You don't know? God, as if I were having a hard time trusting you as it is..."
"I get it. You're mad. But listen. I don't know what they are or what the corruptions are. All I know is they're a higher power."
"Higher power huh? And I'm supposed to believe that bullshit?"
"It's...all I have...)-(/(:(."

...

...

.......

...

....

"B4Ld1?"
"I thought you said we couldn't use each other's names."
"Well we can still try but...listen. I want to apologize."
"Apologize for what? Separating our relationship? Destroying a world for the power to exist in it?"
"N-no no! I didn't mean it like that!"
"Then what?"
"I...I just want to say I'm...I'm sorry for having to do that. I did horrible things that I didn't want to do. But that higher power made me and I had no control."
"...so...it wasn't you who did that? All that chaos? All the destruction? And I'm just supposed to believe you?"
"No. It was the corruptions. Them. They made me."
"But who are they?"
"I can't say-...I'm not even sure what they are....But I know why they did it."
"...did what...?"
"They. They are the reason this happened in the first place."
"..."
"They wanted to make all worlds-all universes-disappear, and keep the original."
"The...original?"
"The one you that live in with K3Nn1Th? That wasn't the original. They just sent me to get rid of it. And in return I could make it my own and live a happier life."
"Oh..."
"But out of some miracle, you survived and we ended up here."

....

...

...
"Is there....a way to go back?"
"())/ What?"
"Is there a way to go back to that world...?"
"What do you-"
"I want to see him again."
"But it's destroyed. You know you can't go back."
"But what if I want to? I don't want to be here. Not with you and not knowing it's really all for nothing."
"It's destroyed. Didn't you hear me?"
"Does it matter? I want it back. I want him back. Not to be stuck with you."
"I...))(:"

...

...
"I understand. It's stupid anyways. Wanting to go back to that world probably isn't worth-"
"If you want...I could try and restore the world."
"You can?!"
"...But if I do, he won't remember who you are. It will all be reset and you won't be in his life. It will be an alternate universe that doesn't require for me or them to stop it."
"So...he won't remember me?"
"No...>>\&))-(: You won't even exist. He'll live on without you."

....

...........

...

"Do it."
"Do it!? )-(:(;(-) You mean you'd sacrifice yourself?"
"If it means he has a chance to live...then do it."
"Are you sure? You won't exist anymore. Not even on this plane."
"Didn't you hear me? I don't care anymore. So long as he's alive and so is everyone else...I'm ok to not exist. Just restore the world the way it was."
"...ok. L-let me prepare it for you."
"..."

...

"Are you ready?"

...

"As ready as I'll ever be..."

...

...........
............................

"Goodbye."