seven

CHAPTER SEVENOLD MEN

CHAPTER SEVEN
OLD MEN

[ CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR ]

The three started to sprint off to make their way to Hanger five but were caught off guard by a blue and red spandex wearing teen crawling across the window

The three started to sprint off to make their way to Hanger five but were caught off guard by a blue and red spandex wearing teen crawling across the window. "What the hell is that?" Bucky asked as they continued to run, faster this time.

"That would be Spider-Man. He was a small town hero in Queens, but I guess Tony got to him." Rigel growled as he continued running faster. Blessing his mask to keep his identity away from Peter. Hopeing the boy wasn't as perceptive as he was in the voice department, however he always talked different when in a mask.

"Everyone's got a gimmick now," Sam growled. He was cut off as the boy broke the glass and fell onto him. He quickly turned towards Bucky who went to fight him off but caught his metal arm, intrigued by it.

"You have a metal arm? That is awesome dude!" He called. Rigel was conflicted about whether to jump in or not. Although he and Peter weren't the best of friends, he did really like the nerd, he wanted to be better friends with him and found it cute how easily he got flustered. But the boy didn't know that Warpath was Rigel, so there shouldn't be any hard feelings... should there?

Falcon was first to jump in, using his wings to fly at the boy and grabbing him. Peter quickly calling, "You have the right to remain silent!" The three continued to dance around each other though it seems that Spider-Man was winning, which surprised Rigel as Peter was only young and hadn't had that long to work on his fighting skills. He guessed it has something to do with the new suit though.

"Hey Warpath, gonna get in on this or not?!" Falcon called out to the boy who watched the boy carefully, taking a couple steps back. He watched as he shot his webs to swing back and forth, and at the right time, threw a dagger straight through the web, making the boy fall into Rigel's awaiting fist.

The boy was knocked back at the nature of the force though he quickly recovered and took in the other boy's features, almost excited to see him, "Mr Warpath, it's an honour sir!"