twenty

CHAPTER TWENTYI'M NOT A BAD GUY

CHAPTER TWENTY
I'M NOT A BAD GUY

[ SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING ]

Aaron Davis was a young man in his early 30's whom had committed precious crimes with his largest being due to grand larceny

Aaron Davis was a young man in his early 30's whom had committed precious crimes with his largest being due to grand larceny. He was a bad guy but he hadn't committed a crime in the last two years, seemingly he might be bettering himself.

For this, Peter had activated his enhanced interrogation mode within his suit causing his voice to be modified to sound deeper and a spider drone to come out from his chest. Warpath had told the boy that it made him sound ridiculous and he needed to drop the voice or Davis wouldn't take him seriously, but he didn't.

Aaron Davis was found at the grocers parking lot, and Spider-Man took a very hostile approach as he was seen opening the boot of his car. "Remember me?" Spider-Man asked as Warpath followed behind suppressing a laugh at his ridiculously modified voice, the boy webbing Davis' hand to the boot of his car.

"Ah-hey..." Davis looked slightly threatened for a second as he looked at the boy, lowering the hood of his car slightly, yet still keeping it up to cover his body.

"I need information and you're going to give it to me now." He threatened. "Come on!" He yelled slightly urgently and he suddenly become a young boy again despite the modified voice.

"What happened to your voice?" He asked, looking uncomfortably between the two heroes as Warpath finally let a small scoff slip from his lips as he looked away in disbelief. He just reminded himself that Peter had to learn by himself how to be a real hero.

"What do you mean what happened to me voice?" He shot back.

"I heard you by the bridge. I know what a girl sound like." This time Warpath lost it and let himself slip as a chuckle left his lips and he quickly turned away as Peter glared at him through the spider suit.

"I'm not a girl. I'm a boy. I mean, I'm a - I'm a man!"

"I don't care what you are, a boy, a girl-"