thirty

CHAPTER THIRTYHOW TO ANGER A TITAN

CHAPTER THIRTY
HOW TO ANGER A TITAN

[ AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR ]

Peter and Rigel crouched behind debris of a broken ship as they watched the large body of what appeared to be Thanos appear through a blue hue of smoke

Peter and Rigel crouched behind debris of a broken ship as they watched the large body of what appeared to be Thanos appear through a blue hue of smoke. As the two had never actually seen the Titan before, they were quite perplexed at the largeness and purpleness of the alien.

"Oh, yeah." Doctor Strange spoke up, catching the titans attention, "You're much more of a Thanos."

"I take it the Maw is dead," he asked, showing no sympathy over his fallen companion as Strange nodded. "This day extracts a heavy toll. Still, he accomplished his mission."

"You may regret that. He brought you face-to-face with he master of the mystic arts." He smirked towards the Titan before him.

"And where do you think he brought you?"

"Let me guess. Your home?"

"It was. And it was beautiful." Suddenly green covered the once deserted landscape with buildings and crafts in the air, a living working city lay before them. Rigel held in his breath as the illusion filled his senses, this once bright planet full of life was now a wasteland, because of the Titan before them.

Thanos was a monster, killing everything in his path. No wonder why Tony had been so frightened of this Titan all his life. Caused so much destruction, even without the infinity stones. Imagine how worse it could get once he achieves all of them.

"Titan was like most planets. Too many mouths, not enough to go around. And when we faced extinction, I offered a solution."

"Genocide."

"But random, dispassionate, fair to rich and poor alike. They called me a madman, and what I predicted came to pass." The illusion was ripped away almost too quickly and they were once again on the planet filled with death.