fifteen

CHAPTER FIFTEENSPORT AND HEROS

CHAPTER FIFTEEN
SPORT AND HEROS

[ SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING ]

Rigel sat at the back of the bleachers as the recording of Captain America's speech for the designated Captain America workout schools have to accomplish played on a small black box of a television

Rigel sat at the back of the bleachers as the recording of Captain America's speech for the designated Captain America workout schools have to accomplish played on a small black box of a television. Rigel only started to tune in as the coach spoke, "Thank you, Captain. Pretty sure he's a war criminal now, but whatever I have to show these videos. It's required by the state. Let's do it."

The coach blew the whistle and everyone went off into their designated areas. Tiana quietly went and partnered up with MJ while Ethan partnered up with Rigel. Renaé with Liz, though they didn't really do much as Renaé was quite agile and athletic but always tried to hide it. Just because she wanted to one day follow in her mother's footsteps doesn't mean she has to broadcast it to the school.

"Hey, did you see the news last night?" Ethan asked as he spotted for Rigel, the dark skinned boy very easily completing the task of sit ups.

"Yeah, Spider-Man And Warpath at that Bank?" Rigel asked, faking that he had hardly any idea what was going on.

"Yeah!" Ethan exclaimed, "Do you think that Warpath lives in Queens too? You never talk about your Stark Internahip. Do you know anything about the Avengers?"

"Undortuently, I have no idea. I've only ever met Tony Stark." He lied. "Perhaps Warpath is just helping out the new Avenger? He was new once. Maybe that's what it is."

"Could be, yeah." Ethan agreed.

"Proudstar. Perhaps you should try out for the football team. Lord knows we need a few stronger players." Coach spoke up, looking down at the boy who very easily did the sit ups.

"Oh, no thank you coach. I think I'm good." He answered.

"You think you good?" He asked, repeating the words Rigel spoke. "He thinks he's good." He spoke again, shaking his head before walking off to traumatise some other student.