CHAPTER 1: ELSA'S RETURN

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

HEY EVERYONE! IT'S PEACE_FOREVER HERE! OKAY, FOR THOSE WHO MIGHT HAVE SEEN THE PHOTO, THIS IS A JELSA FANFICTION BOOK (JELSA, NOT JACKUNZEL).AND I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON THIS BOOK WITH MY COUSIN, WHO BTW, WRITES IN SPANISH. SO, IF ANY OF YOU FEEL BETTER BY READING IN SPANISH, FOLLOW HER ACCOUNT (@fanaticsofi) AND READ OUR BOOK. (PUEDE SER EL DESTINO...<3)

OKAY, SO THAT'S IT! LOVE Y'ALL AND STAY PEACEFUL!

PEACE_FOREVER<3

(P.S: IT'S NOT THAT I HATE RAPUNZEL, IT'S JUST THAT I DON'T LIKE JACKunzel. THEY ARE SOOOO DIFFERENT, AND BESIDES, PUNZIE IS MARRIEEEEDD!!)

CHAPTER 1: ELSA'S RETURN

Elsa's P.o.V.

It has been almost a year since my return to Arendelle, and I finally feel at peace.

Rapunzel has found Eugene, and the king decided to forgive him. Now, they are living as a married couple. Hiccup hasn't talked to me for a year now, but it doesn't matter: he already replaced me with Astrid, a girl that lives with him in Berk. And Anna, she seems so happy with Kristoff. Kristoff turned out to be such a good guy, and Im glad that they are happy.

But I just feel so lonely. It is soo complicated being queen, and sometimes I imagine myself with a king by my side.

I need some time alone. Yeah, that's what I need. I'll just leave for a few days to my ice castle. I don't know if I should tell Anna...

《Next morning》

Elsa was ready to leave. But she had some extra time, so she decided to slip a note to Anna and leave it in her room. It said:

"DEAR ANNA:

I AM GOING TO GO TO THE ICE CASTLE FOR A FEW DAYS. DON'T WORRY; NOTHING SERIOUS. I LEAVE YOU IN CHARGE UNTIL I COME BACK.

LOVE, ELSA"

She added:

"P.S: PLEASE DON'T LOOK FOR ME. I PROMISE I WILL COME BACK"

It was really early, so nobody noticed that Elsa left the castle. She took a horse and left the castle. It took her a while to find the path that lead to the castle. Which was kinda stupid of her, because she herself created the path, but again it had been over a year since she had visited the castle. She had finally found her way, when suddenly, her horse started whinning and looked terrified.

elsa: woah there, boy! everything is gonna be okay.

But the horse ignored her, and he started running, which made elsa fall.

elsa: WOAHHH!!

As she fell, she slammed her head hard against the ground.