Part Two

Dan's eyes fluttered open as he felt something tickle his leg. He reached under the covers and found the source of the vibrating: his phone, which had fallen on the bed between he and Phil, was ringing in alarm. Nine o'clock, right. Today was the day.

Dan looked over at Phil, still asleep beside him. With a small smile, Dan wrapped his arms around Phil's frail form and pulled him tightly up against his body. Phil moaned a little but didn't wake up as Dan held him. He ran his hands lightly over the bare skin on Phil's back, kissing him gently on the shoulder.

"Phil," Dan whispered in his ear, "It's time to wake up." Phil let out a small groan as he blinked open his sparkling blue eyes.

"Good morning," Phil muttered tiredly, slowly gaining consciousness. He snuggled into Dan's chest, wrapping his arms around him so that the two were locked in a tight embrace.

"Good morning, sleepyhead," Dan smiled, planting a kiss on Phil's forehead.

Phil blushed and bit his lip. He let go of Dan and sat up, rubbing his eyes. "It's the big day isn't it?" he asked with a slight yawn.

"Yep!" Dan replied, pulling the covers off of himself and swinging his legs off the bed, "The train leaves at 1."

"Ugh," Phil groaned. He really wasn't a morning person, "I need to shower."

"Well you best get moving," Dan teased. Phil looked up at Dan and blinked slowly, pouting his lower lip in his signiture style. He stretched out his arms like a 6-foot-two child. "Oh no!" Dan said, shaking his head, grinning, "Nope nope nopity nope! Not this time!" Phil pouted his lip a little more. "Phiiiiiil, nooooooo!" Dan laughed.

"Pleeeaaaase?" Phil asked, stretching his hands out even more, "Danyuuuuul, please?"

Dan just shook his head, laughing,

"Dan, please," Phil's face was almost too adorable to bear.

Dan sighed. He let put an exaggerated "Ugh," but he smiled. He walked over to Phil's bedside and scooped him into his arms. Phil wrapped his arms around Dan's neck and, without warning, planted a kiss on his lips. Dan laughed, "Your welcome," he said. Phil just looked at him, lovingly.

Dan carried Phil to the bathroom and then, once he heard the shower running and was certain Phil had made it in alright, he retreated to his room. His suitcase was still lying open on his bed as he had left it last night. He zipped it and plopped it down next to his bed before falling onto it. He layed there for a few moments, just sprawled out on his stomach. He was extremely tired: he and Phil had stayed up far too late last night talking and cuddling.

Dan felt himself begin to drift off, but he shook himself awake. You can sleep on the train, he told himself as he drowsily made his way over to the wardrobe and pulled out a grey sweatshirt. He got dressed and had just begun running a comb through his thick brown hair when Phil peeped his head through the door.

"Aren't you going to shower?" he asked, leaning on the door frame.

Dan turned to see Phil standing in his boxer shorts, "Nice outfit," he commented, "I showered last night before you kidnapped me," he winked.

"Right," Phil laughed, "Okay, well, I was just coming to tell you that the bathroom is free, I guess I'll go get dressed."

"You don't have to do that," Dan said with an ornery smile, "I think you look pretty damn nice as you are."

Phil glared at him, "Shut up, Dan," he teased.

"What? I'm not allowed to think my own boyfriend is attractive with no clothes on?" Dan questioned, laughing.