Chapter 2

I glanced nervously over to Sal and saw him looking at his phone. I cleared my throat and finally plucked up the courage to talk to him.
"Hey, My names~" I began until Q ran over and slumped himself beside Sal.
"Hey dude" Q shouted, grabbing Sals attention.
"Rachel" I muttered, finishing my sentence.
"What was that?" Sal asked, hearing a voice from beside him.
"Hmm, nothing" I said innocently. He smiled and continued to speak to Q.

Throughout the journey, Sal was consistently talking to Q, so sadly I couldn't talk to Sal much but I had the rest of the summer to make friends.

When we arrived, everyone ran into the beach house. I was admiring the beach from outside, and I wanted a room with the perfect view. I quickly caught up with everyone as I rolled my suitcase across the beach, imprinting the sand as I dragged it along. Everyone crowded around the kitchen, attempting to dibs a room.
"I think the most simplest thing to do is to just walk into a room and claim it as yours. And you will all have to share!" The new producer, John, revealed. "There's only enough for one between two!"

So with that, everyone ran upstairs finding a room. Each time I opened a door, there would already be someone in a room with a partner. Which meant I had no room. Soon, every door I opened was taken up by someone. Therefore I headed back downstairs and slumped onto the couch. 'I guess I'll have to sleep on the sofa' I thought.

As the evening rolled around, everyone gathered outside. They set up a campfire and everyone sat on a log around the fire, roasting marshmallows. I was getting a drink from the kitchen, and when I came out I saw there were no seats left. I saw them all having a good time, and joking around, so I headed down the beach nearer to the sea. I slumped down onto the sand with my notebook and begun drafting ideas for a book. I've always had a passion for writing.

The moon was settling just above the scintillating sea as I I saw somebody sit down beside me.
"Whatcha doing down here alone? Shouldn't you be with the rest of them" Someone said. As I turned around I saw it was Sal.
"I don't really fit in that much" I nervously laughed, as I closed my notebook.
"What's that?" Sal asked, as he took the notebook from my hand.
"It's just a book of ideas" I explained. He flicked through the pages, cracking a smile. "I know, it's stupid" I said as I took it back.
"No they're really good" Sal replied as he shot me a warm smile.
"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with your friends?" I asked, gaining more confidence.
"They're all quite drunk and too loud" Sal chuckled. "Plus I wanted to see you" he said, making me blush wildly.
"Well I'm here" I replied with a laugh.