Chapter Twenty Six

I was roughly slammed on my back and two hands automatically pinned me down by my wrists. I tried to pry but it was so strong. I could hear the menacing laugh of the man over my head. I felt another pair of hands holding me by my thighs. I kicked but it was no use. Those fingers only dug tighter into my skin.

I had broke free from the rope I was tied to for the second time and for the second time they'd caught me again as I tried to pry my hands from the rope that binded them together.

"Nooo..." My whole body shivered with fear as he pulled my thighs apart and I felt him settling between them. Even though I knew my please were all in vain, I still tried.

"Huwag. Please, tama na..."

I tried to pull my arms away but it was no use.

"Huwag kang lumaban. Di ka na naman virgin." Humalakhak ang lalaki.

"Wala nang butas niyan ang virgin." Another man commented and then they all laughed.
I heard the man between my thighs unzipping his pants. My heart wanted to leap out of my chest. I knew what was to happen next. I violently shook my head. I hoped and prayed that something would happen to make them stop. I didn't care if its an asteroid would crash into earth and kill us all. I just wanted to stop.

I jolted, my hips recoiling as I felt the brutal invasion in my body. I cried out hard and loud as I had done before and made all the struggles. I cried out until my throat was raw and sore. As he entered in and out of me. Every thrust in felt like it was ripping me from the inside.

And then I went numb. I went into a state of calm awareness. I refused to feel anything at all and tried to escape inside my head. I created a bubble around me where I could hide as they did to my body whatever they wanted. I was there but my mind wasn't.
After awhile he groaned and stiffened on top of me and I felt a surge of heat inside me. The other man cheered and laughed. He pulled out and jus as I thought they were over, I was turned over to my stomach.

I heard audible gulps and swallows from behind me. After a few seconds or so, I recoiled when it felt something cold and hard against my rear opening. Just when I thought I my tears where drained, I let out a scream as that object assaulted me. I clawed my nails on the hardwood, not caring if they bend, break or bleed, as it would stop the assault. The cold, hard object went in and out of me. The whole room echoed with shout and laughters as if I was a clown in the circus.

"CALLUM!" I screamed as I tried to pry my eyes away from the ropes that bound my arms. I felt panic growing in my chest and it overwhelmed me.

"It's me..." He gently whispered as he took me from behind. I got the reassurance I'd desperately wanted to hear.

"Callum, I want more... Harder..." I panted.
He held me by my waist as he continued thrusting in and out of me. Every thrust was hard and rough. He savagely powered in and out, deep and quick. My inner walls were sore from the brutal thrusts but never enough to truly hurt me.

I liked it better when he takes control of me and how he possessed me. This kind of power made me vulnerable in ways that I show my true self. The complete surrender of everything was such a relief. This moment when I was vulnerable was when I feel the most powerful. It was like looking at my dark past in the eyes and saying fuck you. All the fear happens in one moment. It's scares me and then it's over.

He dug into me one last time and then he released himself inside me. The hot liquid that filled me was enough to bring me to my third orgasm. Callum paused for awhile before slowly easing himself out of me. He untied me and we huddled together. He mindlessly played with my hair and I drew random shapes and his naked chest.