Chapter Thirty Three

"Dr. Daddy, fasteeeeeerrrr!" He laughed as Callum pushed him on the back of his bicycle. I couldn't help but let out a giggle as I watched the two. They looked so happy together. Para talaga silang mag-ama. But then again, he was the father of my son now. I didn't want to think of Arthur as the child of the man who'd abused me. Anak namin siya ni Callum.

"Not too fast, Cal. Baka mahulog si Arthur." I reminded.

"We've too slow down. Mommy's getting worried." Callum slow the bicycle down and tried to catch his breath.

"We'll be careful." Sabi ni Arthur.

"Kahit na. Mamaya na nga kayo magbike. Kita mo, hingal na hingal na si Dr. Daddy mo kakapush sa'yo. Uminom muna kayo ng juice at papalitan ko na yang damit mo. Pawis na kayong dalawa kalalaro." I told them.

I was loving being a mother to Arthur. With Mama and Daddy's help, hindi nahirapan si Arthur na kilalanin ako bilang ina niya. Mama and Dad explained to him everything in a way that a child would understand even before. They never lied to him so it was easier for him to accept that I was his mother. He still knew that we were one family. That we were all his family and that we loved him so much.

Arthur pedal his way towards me as Callum walked beside him. He jumped out of his bike and came running towards me. I caught him in my arm and kissed him on the lips.

"Amoy pawis na ang baby natin." I playfully wrinkled my nose.

"Let me get a sniff." Callum buried his face into his neck and Arthur giggled. "Hindi naman. Our musician still smells like a baby."

"Baka si Dr. Daddy yung amoy pawis." I laughed.

"Ako ba yun? Why don't you smell me?" He leaned over to us. "Come on, smell me."

And we did, we buried our faces in his neck.

I jokingly scrunched my nose. "It is Dr. Daddy!"

Callum pulled me against his body, squeezing our son in between us.

"YUCK! Dr. Daddy, you're rubbing your sweat all over us!" Natatawang sabi ko.

"I know! Mommy, can we take a shower here in the backyard?" Sabi ni Arthur.

"Shower? Here? How?" I asked.

"The sprinklers!" He pointed at the sprinklers on the grass. "Can we turn it on?"

"Yeah, that's a good idea." Sabi naman ni Callum.

"Turn it on, Dr. Daddy, so it will feel like it's raining." He demanded.

"Can we, Mommy?" Callum batted his lashes at me.

I rolled my eyes. "Okay pero sandali lang. Maligo kayo na kayo after, okay?"

"Okay!" They answered, almost in chorus.

They turned on the water sprinkler. Tuwang-tuwa ang dalawa habang nagtatampisaw sa tubig na nagmumula sa sprinkler. I just smiled and shook my head as I watched my two boys. I didn't think I could be any more happier than this. Arthur brought me back to the purest place in my heart, where my hopes were. Lahat ng sakit at paghihirap na natamasan ko noon, nawala iyon dahil sa kanya. What was taken from me was given back in his form.

"Mommy needs a shower too." I saw Callum running towards me.

My eyes widened, knowing what he was planning to do. He caught me in his arms before I could even run away and brought me to the sprinklers. Our son laughed even harder when the water soaked my dress.

"Cal!" I whined, laughing.

"You need to take a shower too." Arthur giggled.

"Kayo talaga ng Daddy mo, palagi niyo kong pinagtutulungan." I pinched his tiny button nose.