Chapter Twenty Nine

The ambiance in the bathroom was intimate and romantic. There were small lit candle around the tub where Callum sat in, the dim lights were the only lights that were turned on, there was a slow romantic music playing in the background.

He held his arm out to me, inviting me to join him in. I slowly took off my dress and let it fall to the ground. Then my bra and underwear until I was left with nothing on. Callum's dark eyes glinted with pure unadulterated passion as they grazed down my body. I slowly walked towards him and took his hand. He guided me as I stepped inside the tub.

"I want to make love to you, Audrey." He pulled me to his body as I settled astride his hips, our sex touching each other. "I want you..."

Our lips lightly grazed upon each other. He pulled me to him, deepening our kiss. He dipped his tongue inside my mount and explored it. He teared his mouth from mine, his lips trailed down my neck and he began lightly sucking my sensitive fleshs as his hand went down between my legs. He found my clit and started playing with it with two fingers. He knew exactly where to touch me and what would make me go crazy.

This wasn't as rough and wild as our usual lovemeking but I was starting to feel something now. This felt so good, normal, and natural. It wasn't an attempt to erase memories of awful touches. This was making love.

Callum lowered his head to my breast and began suking it, his fingers dug inside me as his thumb continues playing with my clit. I closed my eyes and just felt every sensation he gave to my body. I welcomed them with abondon as he plunged his two fingers in and out of my wet mound. My hips started moving up and down on his hands, meeting his fingers thrust. While doing that, his lips moved from one of my breasts to the other. I could feel his tongue swirling around my nipple and flicking the very top of it.

"Cal..." I moaned his name, fingers tightening on his shoulders. "Cal, that feels so good. Faster. I want more. I want you inside me."

He sucked on my breast harder and then added a third finger. I was on the verge of orgasm. I could feel a scream rising from my throat when his mouth tore away from my breast and he stopped fingering me. How I wanted to scream and cry out his name.

"Cal, please..." I breathed heavily.

"Touch me." He panted, guiding my hand to his length." Just touch me, Audrey. Let me show you've done."

My fingers authomatically wrapped around him. He was thick and big and I could feel his veins pulsate with life against my skin. I started to move my hand slowly up and down, he groaned and crashed his lips against mine. I nestled against his thigh, stradding it. I strocked back and forth, grinding my aching sex against him to try to find relief.

"Yes, fuck my thigh." He encouraged. "How does it feel, love?"
"Good." I answered, humping his thigh harder as I continued moving my hand up and down his length.

"I want to feel good, Audrey. I want you to make yourself feel good." He said, burying his face into the crook of my neck. "Have you ever pleasured yourself before?"

I slowly shook my head, feeling even hotter between my thighs.

"You're such a good girl..." He shook his head abd then sighed. "I want you to explore your body. I want you to be afraid of anything it can do, okay?"

I nodded, biting my bottom lip.

"Come here." He held me by the waist and pulled me to him with my back resting against his muscular chest. "You can stop whenever you feel uncomfortable."

"Okay." My voice came out as a squeak. I didn't know why my heart was suddenly pounding hard against my ribs. He took my hand and brought it between my thighs and placed my palm on my sex.