Part 2: Exposed

(L/N) = Last Name

:_______________:

It has been months and weeks since the first day of school and it has been indeed very hectic and very very scary.

Apparantly Tsukishima and Yamaguchi had joined the Volleyball Club and it was a wonderful thing as Tsukishima, the insulting master, was gone but the down side...

Is that the volleyball club comes around sometimes to only drag Tsukishima and Yamaguchi to their lunch tables.

Ever since the first day they did that, ive been hiding behind a storybook as I would look distracted and not listening or paying attention to them especially to Hinata.

And now i was indeed in the gym. Yes the gym where volleyball takes place but I was here just because i was going to refresh my skills and i had also used Shitorizawa's jacket to make me feel alive in spirit back again.

I was doing fine. Practising my receives and my shooting so that I could up my skills for myself..

Just then the gym door opened to my surprise to see the male volleyball club there with of course Tsukishim and Yamaguchi there.

'Crap..' I thought before hearing talking from some of the members.

"SEE?! I TOLD YOU SOMEONE WAS TRASPASSING AS I HEARD THE GYM WAS USED!! PLUS HE'S FROM SHITORIZAWA LOOK!!" a male with spiky black hair with a blondish fringe.

"WOAH!! YOU WERE RIGHT!" a bald male said as he looked at me weirdly.

'Crap...im going to be exposed arent i?'

Then a member who seemed like a dad figure had stepped infront of me with a dark expression began speaking to me.

"What are you doing here..? Are you spying on us?"

I couldn't say anything as it would gave it away. Oh well looks like im done anyways. Then they had pulled down my hoodie to see me and earned a gasped response from them.

" ITS A GIRL!?" Both the boys that spoke earlier said as they looked at me with shocked faces.

"(L/N)!?"

:_____________________:

IM BACK WITH ANOTHER PART FOR THE STORY HOOORAYYY ;w;. Anyways i hope you like this part but honsstly im just cringing while writing this oh gawd. I really hope you like this part as of now.