Part 8 : A fight to get her back

(L/N) = Last name
(F/N) = First name
(N/N) = Nickname

:________________________:

- 3rd person Pov -

"Yes" Akashi said as he pierced his eyes at Sugawara.(F/N) gritted her teeth as she held back anger.

"What for? You guys are already the champions.."Akashi raised his eyebrows as he heard her response. 'She disobeyed...'

"We still need you to be our manager." Was what he had said and that was enough to lash out the anger from (F/N)'s heart.

"You told us to seperate...you told me I was useless! You told me you didn't need me anymore...""(L/N)-icchi..." Kise interuppted but she continued. "You told me that i was weak..."

Silence once again filled the gym as the volleyballs that the members were playing with fell and rolled but they were too focused on her words to care.

- (F/N)'s Pov -

As i looked down to the ground, droplets fell to the slippery wood in the gym. I didn't realise that i was crying all this time. All i could do was laugh internally.Even i heard gasps coming from the Gom as i said those words. Hah..i'm guessing they didn't even know that.

"(L/N)-san..." i heard Hinata say in a worried tone. I stepped back and instantly ran out of the gym with tears welling up in my eyes as i heard all of them screaming after me.

- 3rd person Pov -

Everyone shouted after her as she ran out of the gym. Once she was out, the Gom members turned to loook at Akashi, who was looking at where (F/N) was standing a few mins ago. Akashi could feel the threathening glare coming from his old members but not only that, the Karasuno members as well. Murasakibara grumbled as he crushed his snacks.

"Aka-chin..when did you say that to her? Was it Sei*?" Akashi sighed as he kept his hands in his side pockets.  Only to feel everyone watching his every movement. Akashi looked at the eager burning gazes and responded with his cold eyes.

"It's not over just so you know.." as soon as he said that, Akashi had disappered out of trace to which the angry Gom members ran after, not caring about the clueless Karasuno.

Karasuno could only clenched their fists and tense up as they heard what the basketball captain said. Even Tsukishima was furious, which was very rare. But there was a sudden clap making everyone flinch. They turn to look at who had made the noise which was Ukai.

"Hai hai! You heard what he said but Let's try to find (L/N)-san while we can before something bad happens."

"OSU!!"

- (F/N)'s Pov -

It had been over 5 mins since the sudden fight had broke out in the gym. I was currently hiding behin a tree which was located behind the gym.As i cried my pain and sorrow out, second and bad thoughts began rushing in.

Did everyone forgot about me? Did this fight turn physical? To which even i can't reply to.Suddenly i saw light being emitted out of the gym as if the doors on both sides of the gym had been open. Suddenly multiple shouts were heard from both sides.

"(L/N)!!!""WHERE ARE YOU (L/N)-CHAN?""(F/N)?!"

As i heard the screams my crying was becoming softer like i was afraid of being find out. What if they wanted me out of the club? As i heard footsteps coming closer  to my position i sprinted out of my position only to be met with a hard chest.

I looked up and saw someone who had looked familiar and i smiled. The guy just looked up from his game controller with a slightly raised eyebrow. Just than his partner, ran up next to him, only to look at me with his famous grin.

"Kenma! Kuroo! I need your help.."

:______________________________:

It has been a while since ive posted a chapter! Im so sorry! I hope you can forgive my lazy ass butt! Anyways if you wnat to know who is Sei* go to my last chapter few chapters and find out! Also hopefully you were surprised by the two Nekoma students that had came. Now till next time!

[Here's a random Tsukishima ;)]