Part 3: Who?

(L/N) = Last Name
(F/N) = First Name
:_______________________:

- Hinata Pov -

"(L/N)!?" I shouted as i started mouth opened and jaw dropped as i looked at my childhood friend.

She.was.in.KARASUNO?!

I began fricking out holding Kageyama's shirt tightly as i began shouting random words

"OHMYGOD!SHESHERESHESHERE AHHHHH SHES GONNA SET AND AND"

Suddenly i was being picked up by my collar to only see a angry and irratated Kageyama. I gulped as i stared at him.

"Who is she?"

Then some of them said the same thing as well. Feeling guilty I apologised before answering the questions that was being said by them.

"Everyone. This is my childhood friend (L/N) (F/N). She was part of the genarations of miracles, prodigy of basketball and is an amazing setter that she got in to Shitorizawa's Girl team in Middle school."

I saw (L/N) waved at my teamates who seemed strucken by what i had said.

- (L/N) pov -

Welp there it goes the awkward silence and suddenly i was being bombarded by questions again and compliments too

I waved my hands frantically only the questions eventually stopped as a Takeda-sensei and a guy with blonde hair came who seemed like a coach.

"Sensei...Coach Ukai" the dad figure said as he faced the two adults.

Takeda-sensei then said something i didn't expect. "Alright then. (L/N)-san im sure since you are excellent in sports you would like to join the girls volleyball team?,"

I was then dumbstruck. As i was about to say something, Takeda-sensei continued "I will make you quit and join them if you want."

That was the second speech that shot through my heart. What? Hinata then stepped out

"Thats a great idea! Then both the boys and girls can advance to the nationals!"

Some seemed to agree as the motherly figure with silver hair came up "that seems wonderful then."

Before another comment arrises, I quickly bow. "Sumimasen*. I wont be joining any thing involving sports even though im talented in them. I would like to however be the other manager for this team."

Just then Tsukishima sneered, "What are you going to do as being a manger? Just staring at us play like creeps"

Hinata then spoke up "Actually (L/N)-chan is both good in and out of court." He said in a matter-of-fact tone.

The guy who Hinata had a grip on his shirt seemed to spoke as well "oh really?" He eyed me.

I could only nod back at him with a small smiled which seemed to make him flustered and he hitted Hinata's head to get rid of his embarrassment.

:_________________:

Sumimasen* = Sorry

I hope this part is good enough ro make you really like this. Anyways please go ahead and vote to make me know that you wnat more parts to this story.