Part 6 : A plan

(L/N) = Last Name
(F/N) = First Name
:_________________________:

- Oikawa pov -

I stared at the ground as i slammed the locker door shut. 'I lost....'

I sighed as i brushed my hair with my sweaty hands. I looked at my phone before dialling the familiar numbers.

I raised my phone to my ears hearing the dialling go through. I leaned on the wall before getting a picked up call.

"Oikawa?"

- ?????? Pov -

"Oikawa?" I said as i heard his breath hitched through the phone call.

"Why did you call me Oikawa-senpai?" Then finslly i got a respond but it was a response i was very shocked at.

"I...i found her..(L/N) (F/N)..i found her"

Instantly my eyes widen and i stood up from my chair as my eyes darkened. "Where is she now?"

"She's at Karasuno High School...a former power school for volleyball..it seems she's the manager of the boys team."

I sat back down as my heart ached. Every since the incident 2 years ago, she started hating basketball and started loving volleyball instead.

I clenched my fist as i send a small thank you to him as i ended the call. I needed a meeting with them fast.

Quickly i sent a message to everyone to meet up at the basketball court near my house at 3 p.m which was soon, A S A P.

I got ready as i rushed out of the manshion to meet up with the rest.

When the clock turned 3 p.m as i reached i hear the voices that i have called.

"Ne tetsu why are we here again?" Aomine said as he yawned.

Kuroko replied with a straight face "Because Akashi called us here"

"Mido-chin could i borrow the sccisors?"

"No nanodayo"

Murasakibara pouted as he tried to open his snack.

"How bout you Ki-chin?"

"Gomen i don't have one" Kise shot an apologetic smile at the giant as he leaned on the fence.

I step in the court all eyes were on me instantly. "Akashi-kun why were we called here?"

"I found her. We need to go to Karasuno which is in the Miyagi district."

I heard the snacks dropping from Murasakibara's arm, Midorima's lucky item falling to the ground and the basketball from Aomine's hands dropped as well.

"NANI?!""Your not joking right Akashi/kun/chin/cchi?!"

I made a serious face as all eyes looked at me. "Apparently she still chooses volleyball over basketball"

They hung their heads as hey remembered the incident that had happened. Seeing the sky turned slowly pitch black i cleared my throat.

"Ill be picking you guys up to go to Karasuno and retrieve her tomorrow" Kise then spoke up

"How bout practise?" "I'll talk to your coaches to get thier approvals. And thats all have a good rest, you need it tomorrow"

I walked away as the rest began mumbling some gibberish.

Tomorrow's the big day.

:______________________________:

Sei = Akashi's other side who was the hetromatic eyes

So Tomorrow's the big day for them but its going to be an intresting one. Is (F/N) incident going to be revealed? Are their relationships hostile?

Find out more when i will post a new chapter about them till now pls i would appreaciate if you vote and maybe comment on this story if i could improve on anything.

Till now Goodbye!