Part 5: Oikawa Tooru

(L/N) = Last Name
(F/N) = First Name
:_________________________:

It was days after we had a practise match against Nekoma and to their coach it was like old times due to their history between Nekoma and Karasuno.

They were struggling but they managed to win the whole match and Hinata and Kageyama was using their quick spikes.

And Takeda-sensei had another idea. In which I and Kageyama had disagreed the most. Playing another practise match with Aoba Josai.

Tho it seems like the rest were calm and excited but i was nervous in the inside. Tooru and Iwaizumi was going to be there making it difficult and it looks like kageyana was worried about that as well.

Kageyama suddenly raised up his hand to get everyone's attention "why can't we play a practise match between another school?"

Hinata spoke up punching Kageyama's left arm as he couldn't reach his shoulder "Bakayama if we play against them we coukd get an idea on them!"

"But Kageyama's not wrong...why can't we play another high school?" I spoke up to which Coach Ukai said cutting off Takeda-sensei.

"It is beacuse they requested to have a practise match to see Kageyama's and Hinata's quick."

Suddenly the door opened to see Aoba Josai there in their school jackets. Surprised, i hid behind Tsukishima, the tallest member as to be safe and away from Tooru.

Tooru then suddenly spoke up "Tobio-chan it seemes like you've got a petty team" to which everyone glared at him.

Suddenly Tsukishima moved making me exposed and instantly i was being engulfed into a hug.

"Iwa-chann!! Look! Its (F/N)-chan!" Tooru shouted to Iwaizumi-san as I was being shaked around. Iwaizumi seemed to see my distress and punched at Tooru.

Quickly i thanked him before scurrying over to Karasuno. Tooru then spoke up as he got back on his feet "(F/N)-chan im guessing your here because you heard I was coming to beat the crap out of Kara- Ouch!"

Iwaizumi seemed to punched Tooru again to stop him from the nonesense thag was spilled. Tanaka and Nisihinoya seemed to glared at them as they spoke up.

"What were you doing with our manager HUHH?!" "NO ONE'S ALLOWED TO TOUCH HER."

Tooru laughed causing everyone to look at him weirdly. "(F/N)-chan i never thought you'd be the manager of them. Especially did you know that they are Fallen crows?"

I clenched my fist as i heard him talk once again "Atleast go to a better volleyball school since you hate basketball so muc-""Urasai..* "

That was enough to shut Tooru up. He knew he was crossing a line. I glared at him.

"I do know that they are fallen crows so im trying my best to revive them...and don't even THINK about telling them where i am."

Tooru smirked as he snapped his fingers. "Its a deal then. If i win in this match, i will not inform them but you have to go to Aoba Josai. But if you win, i have no choice but to tell them but you can stay at Karasuno."

Before anyone could declined about the deal, i nodded. Tooru smirked as the members came up to me worriedly except for Tsukishima.

Sugawara looked at me as he spoke in a worried tone "Are you sure (L/N)-san?" I nodded once again. Daichi then spoke up.

"Alright everyone, now that (L/N)-san has a deal with Oikawa. We need to make sure we win! Karasuno Fight!"

"OHH!" As the rest screamed in sync. I smiled proudly before sitting on the bench next to Kiyoko-senpai. The referee blew his whistle and the match begun.

There it was. The score with big numbers. One team with a shocked expression while the other one was cheering in happiness. And perhaps we were the ones cheeing in happiness.

"ALL RIGHTTT!" They shouted in happiness as I and the ones sitting on the bench get engulfed into a hug as Oikawa stared at us with a bitter look.

After the huge celeberation, they changed out and started getting ready to get back home. Todays match sure made everyone excited about the Inter-game matches.

:____________________:

Hi Everyone! I hope you liked this part of the story. I hope yall understand the lack of chapters ive posted since life does not allow me to post these at all. Anyways i hope you have a wonderful day.