Chapter sixteen

More votes and comments ❤️ pleease!
_______________________

"I'll be going with you too!"

Yugyeom ran after Meera as she was leaving College. The classes for the day were over. Jaebum had called her to come to the office and that he was sending a car for her. All because Sana was throwing a fit to meet her.

"Why are you tagging along?" Mingyu asked as he held Yugyeom's bag to stop him from moving forward.

"I don't want to take a bus. I'll go to the company in that big car you see over there and then my brother will take me home from there. See? I'm smart." He tapped his temple with his finger. "Now let's go!" He excitedly held Meera's arm and started walking.

"Bye! Will see you tomorrow!" She raised her voice a little to make sure they heard her as Yugyeom was pulling her. Her eyes met Jungkook's and he passed her a small smile.

Jungkook move on! She is married now!

He kept reminding himself but his heart never listened to him. Every time he sees Meera, things get difficult for him. He'll secretly glance at her from time to time. He'll smile at her unknowingly.

"Jungkook?" Mingyu called him and brought him to reality. He shook his head and went with his friends to the class.

"He should've sent a bigger car." Yugyeom commented as he made himself comfortable in the company car. "You should complain to him." He continued to adjust himself. In half an hour they reached the building. Yugyeom guided her to the big cabin since it was Meera's first time.

"What are you doing here?" Jinyoung commented when he saw the duo in the hallway coming in his direction. The question was meant for Yugyeom but..

"Jaebum-ssi called me here. That's why." She looked down feeling more embarrassed than offended by his question.

"Hyung that's very bad. It's her husband's company. She can come here anytime she wants. You cannot stop her." Yugyeom defended his friend and stood protectively in front of her all tall and mighty.

"This boy!" Jinyoung rubbed his nose bridge and immediately held Yugyeom's ear making his body bend to the side. "Aah! Hyung! It hurts!"

"I'm sorry Meera. I was asking this idiot and not you."

Meera held back her laugh by biting her lips. It was like Tom and Jerry show for her. She was enjoying the scene in front that she didn't notice Jaebum and Sana standing next to her.

"Quite entertaining." Jaebum commented which distracted Jinyoung and Yugyeom moved away from him. "I'm gonna tell eomma about it!" He whined and stood with Sana.

"Don't worry Yugyeom. I'll protect you. I'll add four spoons of sugar in his coffee tomorrow."

Then she turned to Meera who was nervously fiddling with her fingers waiting to be introduced to the pretty woman.

"You must be Meera. Hi! I'm Sana. I was supposed to be at your wedding but someone didn't invite me." Sana then hugged her while Jaebum glared at the taller woman.

"I'm sorry. I would have invited you." Meera said. She looked down.

"Oh no. Not you. I was talking about your husband." Sana didn't know how Meera was. She looked at Jaebum for help. He shrugged letting her deal with it on her own.

"Hey I bought you something." She quickly walked to her desk and took out a small box. "Here is your wedding gift." Meera opened the box. Her lips parted in shock.