Chapter 9: Shattered And Swept Away

Chapter 9:

*Louis's P.O.V.*

What happened last night? My head hurt so badly. I knocked on Liam's door then looked around me. Harry probably had a pretty bad head ache and decided to stay back in the flat. A few seconds later, Liam appeared.

"Hi." He said then gestured for me to come in. "Wondering what happened last night?"

I nodded. "Okay. You hooked up with some girl and you were making out with her for half an hour. Then you said something and she slapped you. Zayn was dancing on a table with Pippa. Niall sat at the bar and kept ordering more beer then he started to flirt with some girl." Then Liam paused and scratched his head.

"Harry and Rosie?"

"I uh...they...I need to go to the bathroom." Liam said and sprinted away. What the hell? I followed him and pounded on the bathroom door.

"WHY WON'T YOU TELL ME?!" I said.

"Ask them! Not me! It's not my story to tell!" Liam replied.

Something was wrong if Liam refused to tell. I went back to my flat. Harry and Rosie still weren't up. I went into Rosie's room and saw her with her face into her pillow. The blankets were all on the floor. It looked like she didn't want to be disturbed. I closed her door softly and opened Harry's. He was already up and looked at me with a surprised look on his face.

"Liam wouldn't tell me what was going on with you last night. Something wrong?" I asked.

Harry looked at me. His eyes widened. "Nothing. Just knackered. That's all."

"You're lying. Was Rosie with you?"

He gulped. "No."

"SHE WAS!" I screamed.

"It was...I-I..."

"WHAT?" I screamed.

Harry opened his mouth to speak, but his bedroom door suddenly opened and banged against the wall. Rosie came in with tears in her eyes.

"Why'd you do it Harry? I know you were drunk but seriously? Do you want to know why I'm so effin angry?" She didn't even let Harry answer her questions. "Because I was a virgin before it happened! I don't even know if you remember what went on last night but you had sex with me! That's really low. Extrememly." She said angrily. Then she noticed my presence and her eyes widened. She ran out of the room. I was about to chase her then realizing I was in the same room with the person who made her like that.

"YOU SCREWED WITH MY SISTER?" I shouted. Harry looked frightened. Yes, I knew he did this to other girls when he was drunk but this, this was a new low. THIS was my sister.

"It was an accident Louis! I didn't mean to! I can't believe I did it! I'm so sorry Boo!"

"Don't call me that!"

*Rosie's P.O.V.*

Now I'm pretty sure Louis was beating Harry up or at least starting to. But what was really confusing was that I didn't want Harry to get hurt. Sure he screwed with me and my lower area was a little sore. God dammit it was very sore. But I still didn't want Harry to get hurt. I wanted him to be at least alive. I went back to Harry's room just in time to see Louis's fist connect with Harry's jaw.

"HARRY!" I shrieked and ran over to him to caress his jaw that was beginning to turn purple. "Louis! This is your best friend! You can at least talk over it!"

"We talked. It was getting us no where. Rosie, you know what he did to you. I can't just stand here and do nothing!"

"Well try. What if I liked it? Hm Louis?" I remembered a bit. It wasn't exactly bad... I just wished I hadn't been drunk on my first time.