Chapter 12: Boobeaver

Sorry if everything looks wacked up but I'm using my iPod to update for yall so bear with me! Better than no update right? My mom didn't let me bring my laptop with me :(

Chapter 12:

"Mum? What for?" I asked

Louis sighed. "She blames me for you getting lost. She-She wants you to go back to Doncaster with her." He actually sounded...sad that Mum wanted me to go home...or with her. If this was Aunt Beth than I'd seize the chance immediately.

But this was different. This was a totally different situation though. This-this was the brother that I've never had. The person that I should have spent my whole childhood with. I know that I didn't want to be with him in the first place at all, but Louis was showing me a different side of himself. He actually cared about me. And there was Harry. Harry. The boy that I like...I didn't want to leave him. Then Pippa would be devestated to leave too. There was Zayn. She was head over heels for the boy!

"I don't want to go." I simply said, crossing my arms over my chest.

He looked surprised. "Really?"

"Really?" I turned around to see Harry, still shirtless next to me.

"Really." I confirmed.

"ROSIE!" I heard from the living room.

"Nooo." I groaned. "I should probably get up..." I muttered

Louis and Harry sighed and agreed. "You should also put a shirt on Harry." Louis said scanning Harry. "And I swear if any-"

"We didn't do anything. I asked him to stay because I was cold." I rolled my eyes. "Don't beat him up. He didn't do anything to me. Promise. Now get out so I can change."

Once they left, I brushed my blonde hair until it fell into loose waves around my shoulders. I changed out of my clothes from yesterday into jean shorts and a green tank top. I didn't want to go with Mum. I was perfectly fine where I was with these two silly boys. It made life more exciting anyways. Plus, the three other boys were like my best guy friends. And the best part was that Pippa was with me too. I was living the life. I didn't want to leave now.

I made my way to the living room and Mum was there sipping from a teacup with Louis and Harry sitting across from her. My other sisters weren't here.

"Hello Rosemarie." She smiled at me. I frowned.

"It's Rosie." I corrected. "But of course maybe it would be different if I wasn't with Aunt Beth all my life."

Mum frowned now too. "Rosie, I think it's best for you to come with me and the girls back to Doncaster. Aunt Beth will be nearby too." She tried reasoning with me.

Living with Louis for a bit gave me a few new traits. One of them included being a very stubborn person. "I don't like that idea."

Louis grinned widely at me. I sat down next to him and hugged him. "I agree." Louis said.

"I'm not leaving."

"Rosemarie Elaine Tomlinson, you are coming home with me. I am your mother." Haha, "I am your mother" sounded like "I am your father" from Star Wars.

"Sure you are my mother even if you meet took care of me when I was growing up, but there is one tiny detail you are forgetting." I said.

"And what would that be?" She raised an eyebrow.

"I'm eighteen! I'm an adult. I can do whatever I want to. You have no control over me anymore." I smirked. Sure I felt bad doing this to my own mother but Aunt Beth was more my mother than her. She couldn't change that fact. Unless she had some explaining to do...like in my weird dreams...

"Yeah, she's eighteen. She can do whatever she wants to..." Harry said repeating my words but being Harry, he added a more perverted tone to it.

I punched his shoulder. "You stupid pervert!" I laughed.

Harry chuckled. "I know."

"Roise, Louis isn't ready to take care of you! He's more of a child than an adult!"

"Mum, I think I can take care of myself. That other night was my fault. I forgot my wallet and phone. It wasn't Louis's fault."

"But Rosie-"

"I promise I'll be more careful next time. Just give Louis another chance. I'd really like a chance to catch up on my childhood. I mean, Louis hasn't matured one bit."

Louis chuckled. "Forever young."

Mum looked defeated. She sighed. "Are you sure?" I nodded. "Fine. Louis I'm warning you-"

"Mum I'll be careful. Most likely it's gonna be Rosie taking care of me than me taking care of her."

"True that." Harry said.

"What are you talking about?!" Louis cried, "YOU ARE JUST AS BAD AS I AM!"

"What about quality time with your mother and sisters?" Mum asked.

"I'll give her back when we start our next tour." Louis compromised. "Then she's all yours." Right, my big bro is a mega superstar. I forgot for a second.

"What am I? A toy that you just hand around to other people?" I joked.

"Yes." Louis said.

"Promise me you'll be okay." Mum whispered.

"I'll be fine."

We said our goodbyes until it was just Harry, Louis, and I.

"Thanks...you know...for defending me..." Louis said, slightly embarrassed.

"It was worth it. I like staying with you."

"Well...I love you Rosie." Louis said giving me the biggest bear hug in the world. I swear I could barely breathe.

"I love you too!" I said gasping for breath.

"I LOVE YOU BOTH!" Harry screamed and enveloped both of us in his arms. "Boobear and Boobeaver!!!"

"Boobeaver? What the heck?" I said.

"That's my new name for you. Louis is Boobear and you are Boobeaver!" Harry said.

"Okay..."

Harry giggled. He effin giggled. "Boobeaver..."

I AM SORRY IF THIS IS REALLY REALLY BORING BUT...My iPod is just wack and I wish I had my laptop. I really hope you guys enjoy this chapter but I'm on vacation. I might not update as often as I have before but I will as often as I can! So please vote, comment, and fan me! Thanks everyone and I love you all!!!!! :D

-Naidraa