Chapter 18: Love Bite

Chapter 18:

*Harry's P.O.V.*

Let's just say waking up in an unfamiliar room with a major headache wasn't really a plus to a good morning. To make it worse, next to me was an unfamiliar blonde.

What happened again?

Oh shit.

Please tell me it was all a dream. Please tell me I'm in a dream right now.

I began to get up, but all of a sudden, a skinny hand pressed down on my bare chest. The girl's bleach blonde hair was long and tickled my chest. But trust me, it wasn't a good feeling.

It was dry and made me shudder. It wasn't natural and soft.

Like Rosie's hair.

Rosie.

"Ready for round two, babe? You were great last night." The blonde smirked. She moved her head down to kiss me, but I quickly dodged out of her way.

"I don't even know what your name is!" I said.

"Chloe, now let's go for another round." She started kissing my neck with her chapped lips that just seemed to scrape against my neck. Then she made a love bite which was the moment I pushed her off and jumped around looking for my clothes.

"I-I'm just gonna go now." I stuttered.

"Come on! You-"

Before I could hear the rest of her sentence, I ran from her room while tugging my pants on. I yanked the door to her flat open while trying to put on my shirt and hoodie. That might have been the biggest mistake I've made in my career...and my life.

"Louis! Two days! Two! Days!"

I was frustrated and ready to pull my hair from my head. Trust me, I wouldn't look very attractive like that.

"He texed Liam this morning that he was fine. Honestly, I'm worried about how long that phone of his will last. I mean, he spends all his time playing Angry Birds." I could tell he was trying to make a little joke, but thinking about Harry made me really depressed. It almost made me want to rip off the bandage and add to the cuts. But for the sake of Aunt Beth, god rest her peaceful soul, I would stay strong.

And wait.

For him to come back.

So I could tell him...

I love him.

"I just want him home Lou. I just want him home." I groaned.

What he said next surprised me. Shocked me really. "Do you love him?"

It was at the tip of the tongue to lie and say no. "And don't you dare lie, Rosie Posie!" It was like we had a mind connection or something. Weird. Very very weird.

"Don't call me that!"

"You didn't answer my question!" Louis said. "Do you love Harry?"

"Yes."

"I will not accept that." Louis said, crossing his arms over his chest.

"LOOOOUUUUU!" I groaned.

"Kidding!" He laughed. "Kinda." I gave him a look. "I swear Rosie, if he hurts you one bit I'll drag him to the kitchen and take one of those sharp knives that we never use and then I'll-"

"No. Just don't Louis. If he hurts me, you don't have the honors of killing him. I do."

Louis paused. "Well...can I watch?"

"Sure. If it ever comes to the point. But Lou...don't bring a knife."

"Fine." He muttered. We both plopped down on the couch and I couldn't help but think that there was an empty seat next to me.

For Harry.

God knows what he's doing right now.

"GUYS! TURN ON THE TV! NOW!" Pippa screamed, bursting into the flat and sitting down on the couch next to me. Louis reached for the remote, but Pippa grabbed it first and muttered, "Too slow." She turned it on and flipped through a few channels before stopping.

"HARRY STYLES HAS BEEN SPOTTED!" A red head said on the television screen.

"Finally. Took em long enough." Louis muttered making him get a punch on the shoulder from me.

"He's been spotted roaming around London alone for the past couple days."

"TELL ME WHERE!" I screamed at the screen.

"They can't hear you." Louis said.

"No shit sherlock." I muttered.

"He's been wearing the same clothes and do I spy a love bite there on his neck? Who knows? Is that from Lou's sister, Rosie...or maybe it's a whole nother situation. Harry's a player, it wouldn't be any surprise that he's been cheating on her would it now? How's Lou gonna react?"

"I'M GONNA GO KILL THAT BASTARD NOW!" Louis screamed.

"That's how he's gonna react." Pippa whispered.

"I'm gonna find him and kill him and-"

"You don't even know where he is." I whispered. I think I heard a crack. Maybe it was my heart. Slowly cracking to where it was like I could feel the pain in my chest.

Let me tell you.

It hurt.

It hurt really badly.

Then I heard the door open. Just a little squeak. Louis and Pippa didn't hear it. I did though. I wish I didn't.

Behind me was a worn out and tired Harry. He looked like a zombie. Dead, but somehow still alive. He looked at me with his hollow looking eyes and it almost made me cry. It made me cry that this boy right here told me he loved me then went with someone else and slept with her.

And it broke me that the rumours were true.

It was half uncovered.

But it was there.

Just covered by a little bit of his hoodie was the love bite.

A single tear dropped from my eye.

"And I was about to tell you I loved you." I whispered. It wasn't even a whisper. I barely choked out the words. More tears escaped and my hearing was a little muffled.

I heard Louis scream, "YOU BASTARD!"

I heard Pippa say, "I can't believe you!"

I barely could even say these words. "I thought you were better than this."

I'm pretty much a zombie right now. Two nights ago, I stayed up on wattpad until 3 in the morning. Worst. Mistake. Ever. The next day I woke up at 1 in the afternoon so that night I couldn't go to sleep until like midnight or one in the morning. Then I had school the next day...which is today. I woke up at 6 and I'm so tired. My head feels fuzzy so I'm sorry if there are a lotta mistakes. So please vote, comment, and fan me! THANKS SO MUCH!

-Naidraa