Chapter 25: Dinner

Chapter 25:

Louis and I went to dinner with Mum and the girls. We decided to just eat at a fancy restaurant inside the hotel. We as in Mum and I.

The girls didn't know about my father.

Louis didn't know about our father.

It was just safe to stay inside the hotel.

I was dressed in a pink dress with a flowery lace overlay on it. A thin brown belt was around my waist. I wore pink heels to go with it and clasped a pink bow necklace around my neck. (Picture on the side --->)

"Ready?" Louis asked, peeping his head into my bedroom.

"Yeah." I answered. Since I came home with Harry, I've been acting...well a little jumpy. I was also supposed to tell Harry about what Mum had told me back at the hotel, but right when I came to the flat, I shut myself into my room.

I guess I was still shocked, but who wouldn't be?

"Something wrong Rosie Posie?" He asked.

Again, I never liked being called that. I've learned that no matter how many times I told the boys not to call me that, they still would.

It was like telling Niall not to eat.

You tell him, but he won't listen.

"I'm fine." I muttered. I said a quick goodbye to Harry, pecking him on the cheek much to Louis's distaste and we left. I slid into his car quickly and slammed the door shut. I took a look around before sighing. I was still scared that this man was still stalking me.

Man as in my father.

Louis slid into the car and it was a silent ride to the hotel. Louis had asked me why we weren't going out to eat somewhere else because this was London. There were more places than just inside the hotel.

I had lied and told him that Mum hadn't wanted to go anywhere far.

Outside the hotel were many people with cameras.

Paparazzi of course.

How did they know Louis was coming here?

Who the hell knows.

We entered the hotel after posing for a few brother-sister photos. Inside there were even more people. Teenage girls to be exact. They all asked for autographs from us both.

From me? Who knows why?

Maybe because I was Louis's sister.

Maybe because I was Harry's girlfriend.

Both?

It took us ten minutes to get away from them. We were already late when we arrived inside the restaurant. Lottie and Fizzy were on their phones. Daisy and Phoebe were going through what seemed to be Mum's phone. Mum sat there with the menu in her hands.

"Hey Mum." Louis and I both said.

Mum looked up and smiled.

"Hey kids."

I sat down next to Lottie and Louis sat next to me and Mum.

"How have you guys been?" Mum asked us.

"Okay. Same old same old. Well it's still kind of weird having Harry date Rosie...but other than that..." Louis shrugged.

I gave him a punch on the shoulder. "You're glad we didn't kiss in front of you."

"Well you tried! Mum, you better be lucky I was there every time they tried to kiss."

"Louis, you were everywhere we were. You're taking over-protective-brother to a whole new level." I said.