Chapter 36: Moving Out

Chapter 36:

"So...anything?"

"No Lou."

A few seconds past by.

"How about now?"

"No Louis."

Maybe a minute of silence past.

"How about-"

"GOD DAMMIT LOUIS IT'S BEEN A WEEK! I'M AS FRUSTRATED AS YOU ARE!" I screamed. It's been a week since my memory incident and let's just say everyone is getting a tiny, if not a lot, frustrated with me. Sometimes after Harry asked me and I answered no, he would walk away with a disappointed expression on his face. He looked so lost.

"I'm sorry Rosie...I just want you to remember." Louis apologized.

"If you're frustrated, think about how frustrated I am. I can't remember a god damn thing." I said.

Over the week, everyone has been trying to get me back to my normal routine. But the thing is, apparently I had no normal routine. It was just 'do this because we can' or 'do this just because' I had no normal routine like I would if I went to school.

I met my mum, my real one. It took a while for me to get used to the idea, but finally Louis managed to get me to meet my mother.

For the second time.

My sisters too. Harry came along with Louis and me. Daisy and Phoebe really didn't get the concept of me losing my memory. I couldn't tell them apart like I used to be able to. Their faces were too similar and if I kept thinking too hard about it, a head ache would start.

Fizzy and Lottie talked to me about girl stuff trying to make things seem less awkward. They introduced themselves all over again and tried to be patient with me although a couple of times, they sighed like they were frustrated with me.

We had tea together before Louis and Harry took me back home for dinner with the boys. Everyone can guess what we had.

Chinese food.

Just kidding, we had Nando's. Niall and I both voted for that.

"Hey Rosie. Hey Boobear." Harry said, entering the flat. He held a few grocery bags in his hands and started to put them away in the kitchen.

"I'll help." I said, standing up. I gave Louis a look to come and help.

He gave me a crooked smile before saying, "I'm kinda tired. I'm gonna have to take a nap." Sure Louis, leave us to do everything.

"It's noon though Boo!" Harry said.

"Well...whatever." Louis shrugged before he disappeared into his bedroom. He'll probably play video games or something in there. He wouldn't sleep. He had too much coffee this morning.

I sighed before going to the kitchen to put everything in the fridge. "Why don't you make Niall shop. You'll be stocked for a year if you let him shop for you."

"He wouldn't buy the healthy stuff. He'd buy crisps and soda." Harry laughed.

"True. Did you buy-"

"I bought some ice cream and I bought some whipped cream too since you drained the last can dry without Niall's help. Still trying to figure out how you're still so fit." Harry said.

"Are you calling me fat?" I joked. I took the whipped cream can out of one of the bags and took the lid off. I sprayed some in my mouth. "Because if you are, I think you're right." I felt fatty spraying the cream down my mouth, but we all have to admit. Whipped cream tastes like magic.