Chapter 22: Walks

Chapter 22:

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

I stared at him.

Stunned.

Shocked.

I had no words.

"Well?" Louis asked. "Are you going to answer the damn boy?" Well okay Mr. Sassy Pants.

Harry looked at me with expectant eyes. Those damn beautiful emerald green eyes. "Okay." I answered. "Are you sure Louis isn't going to kill you?"

Harry smiled at me and leaned in for a kiss.

Of course it was interrupted by no other than my brother. "Okay, I will not kill you. But no PDA in front of me! It's just...ew. You're my sister. You're my best friend. I just can't- just don-t -don't snog in front of me!" Louis told us both.

Harry and I chuckled.

"RORRY!" Niall screamed, crushing us both in a huge hug.

"That's the best combination of names we've had yet." Liam smiled.

"Rorry..." I murmured. "How the heck do you come up with that?"

"WEEEEELL!" Louis said dragging the "e" a little too long, "They used the 'r' and 'o' from Rosie's name then two 'rs' from Harry's name plus the-"

"I get it! I get it!" I stopped him.

"Want to get out of here?" Harry whispered into my ear. (Really random but who's watched Stupid, Crazy, Love? Because the line Harry just said was from it...)

"Yeah." I told him.

Harry entwined our hands together. "Well, we're going out!" Harry said.

"B-but-"

"No Louis!" I said not caring if he didn't finish his sentence.

"Will you bring me food?" Niall asked.

"Ask Liam!" Harry said.

"Okay! Liam, can you make me-"

That's all I heard before Harry and I exited the flat. "Where are we going Harry?" I asked.

"Wherever the wind takes us!" Harry screamed, running out of the complex.

"That's so corny. You're so corny." I said.

"Well that's why you love me!"

"Exactly!" I smiled.

***

"Rosie! Are you really Harry's boyfriend?"

"Rosemarie, how's Louis taking this?"

"Rorry is trending all over twitter! What are your thoughts about this?"

"Receiving any hate? Harry's the most wanted boy!"

"What's it like dating a celebrity, Rosie?"

All these questions overwhelmed me every time I tried to take a walk outside or tried to eat somewhere really public like McDonald's.

I was famous to people.

Sure I was Louis's sister.

And Harry's girlfriend.

But I was just a normal eighteen year old girl.

I missed the days I went out shopping with Pippa and was always carefree. No one knew me. No one noticed me. I was just normal.

Before, I never wanted to be normal. I wanted to be different from people. Now I realized, normal is a good thing sometimes.

Everywhere I went, I wore a pair of sunglasses and a hoodie to cover my head.