The Storm

It was already Saturday the week had went by fast and the rest of the week went by smooth No drama or nothing which was scary so i knew something bad was gonna happen.

I was awaken by my brother and mother yelling at each other i over hear him say " you went in my stash again you stole from me again these stupid ass niggas got you out here stealing you got a job use your own fucking money" she said " please i just need a hit eric and i no longer have a job i got fired because i went into work high ive been prostituting for the last 2 months or so."

After that my ears couldnt take anymore i went back to sleep crying.

I was once again awakened by noises in my room i heard my mom slamming drawers and throwing things i was trying to figure out what was going on so i continued to play sleep with my eyes cracked open then i seen her ass throwing my clothes in boxes, its time for me to get up cause this bitch is going crazy, i knew eric was gone because she was never home at this time i texted him and told him to get home now because i know some shit was about to go down.

Mama what you doing i asked, im packing your shit you and your brother gots to go i cant take care of yall, shit you 16 you grown and can take care of yourself  and...

you can come work for me too if you need money, she was cut off by a skinny male with a suit on that stood in my door way .

i was so disgusted. Nigga you dont know me so dont dare disrespect me. Mama this what you do you a hoe out here for this nigga what the fuck kind of shit is this, i knew it was something when i seen that pink rag of dress hanging from other your scrub. You wanna put us out for this nigga and look at your face your eye black and you high as fuck.

Sorry ass excuse for a mother. Essence shut the fuck up you will not disrespect me in my house im still your mother.

A mother will not put her kids out on the fucking street a mother will be there for her children a mother will have a real job and not be sucking and fucking for a hit and a few dollars you are not a mother, and this aint even your house if it wasnt for my daddy you wouldnt have this house he took care of you, you ain do shit for us the money you made from work we never saw it. As soon as that flew out my mouth she punched me in it and when she did that i saw red and charged her ass i forgot she was my mama, i had so much stress built up and she had been abusing us for far too long i was sick of it!

i was beating her ass till i saw blood we was fighting for at least a good 5 minutes till i felt my brother pulling me off of her and asking what was going on and asking who the fuck the man was and why was he there.

I explained to him everything that went down while we are all in my room and before i knew it he punched the poor looking pimp in the nose and busted his shit and he slapped my mama i didnt even get mad i was mad at the fact she was putting us out eric told me to pack the rest of my shit so we could get the fuck out of here.

My mama looked at me called me a ragedy bitch and walked out my room and her pimp said i was a pretty girl and me and my brother would pay for this shit and with that said they left. She wanted us to be gone by the time she came back off the streets.

i felt as if my life was going in a down sprial and the only thing that could take me away for the time being was my music by the weeknd cause i was depressed as fuck right now. How could the people that are supposed to love you and care for you do you so bad.

I'll let you show me his moves
Let you do what he taught you
Let you reminisce how you used, to do
Girl I'm open to anything that would get you into that zone
And understand that we're all alone
So you can slowly take off you're clothes
Baby girl you know what's in store
Baby I would stay up all night
and I've been goin' hard since last night
And I'mma go harder tonight
Wish you can see you through my eyes
Ooh I'm tellin' you this ain't the same
And I know he's still in your brain
I'm 'bout to burn that shit into flames
Once I'm in you
Baby

Forget what you know
Make yourself at home
'Cuz baby when I'm finished with ya you won't wanna go
Outside

By the time the song went off i was done packing i was packing my clothes and shoes and keepsakes from dad and crying at the same time. i thought about all the memories we had and the things we used to do together as a family all that shit was out the window now. As i was taking the last few shoe boxes out the top of my closet that i never touched i found a note that read

"Baby girl by the time you find the note id probably be dead because if i werent i wouldve came and got the note out by the time you were moving out, i chose to put the note here because i noticed you never come in the closet on this top shelf for anything and when you did you'd maybe be moving out. i know for a fact life isnt easy for you right now since ive been gone and you mother is strung back on crack. I saved her from the streets once but now that im not here she has no guidance and has lost her mind. I wish my life wasnt taken from me but in these streets its do or die and i got caught slipping. you have to do what you have to do to survive baby girl. I love you so much essence its crazy you were my first daughter and only daughter but ill be with you every step of the way dont ever think you alone, and one more thing there is a combination on the inside of the envelope take that combination and look under your bed find the piece of carpet that looks cut and pull it up, there is a safe built in the floor open it up baby girl, this will last you for a minute but dont let the money take control over you dont ever feel like you dont need school graduate for me please. This money wont last forever fuck the niggas and get ya money trust no one in this game of live i love you baby girl and i'll be watching"

I was hysterical by the time i finished reading the letter i miss my dad so much!  i opened the safe that was under my bed and i just broke down 1.5 million dollars i slid against the wall and balled my eyes out. My brother walked in my room with a letter in his hand also that was hidden somewhere in his room. He asked me 1.5 million? i replied yes. I got up and hugged my brother so tight and asked him to promise to never leave me he was the closest thing i had to my dad he took care of me. He said i promise baby girl now come on and lets get out of here. We put the last of our boxes in his range rover and left never looking back.