The eyes staring back at me

I got to the party within 15 minutes the shit was packed because it was a release party, i seen nothing but bentleys, range rovers, bmw's ,Mercedes's lambo's and so forth parked out side. That can only mean its money time i was ready to get on that floor and shake my ass.

As i approached the entrance i smelled nothing but weed it hit me hard, id never smoked before but it smelled good. Once i walked in the party i seen nothing but old regular ass thug niggas so i wasnt too impressed i just want to see what kind of money about to blow in THATS ALL im all about the coins these niggas cant do nothing for me. They was all looking at me talking about "hey lil mama" "wassup shawty" "oohhh DAT ASS" or "lil mama bad af" the whole time im thinking gotta chill im only 16 i wasnt about to tell them that though.

I continued walking to where the other girls were and i felt somebody staring at me i turned around an sure enough there he was looking how he looking watching me he kind of resembled lil phat (R.i.p Phat) he had the deepest dimples with a nicely cut fro on his head a navy Ralph Lauren polo with some white levis and a gold chain he wasnt like the rest of these dudes i needed to snap out of my trance and fast cause i promised to never love again and daddy said get my money.

I finally made it to where the girl were fire and ice were gonna do a set together first then Kiki and I. "Wassup bitches" i said " Yall ready to get this money?" Of course they was hell i dont know why i even asked.

While Fire and Ice went ojut on stage i asked Kiki bout home boy that was out there she took a peek and said she had never seen him here before.

Mean while the money was flowin on fire and ice i mean they was getting down but wait till me and Ecstasy hit that stage we finna change the scenery in this motherfucka, dont get me wrong fire band ice were great. but we bout to be on another level. Im not gay but shit you gotta get ya money some how a kiss wont hurt.

Its was our turn and we was finna shut shit down. We had a black light put in for some of pour performance.

We walked on the lil stage that was built in walking sexy and holding hands as sex room played

Welcome to my sex room

We got on the poles that were set up and climbed to the top i leaned ofer on her pole with my legs still wrapperd around mine and she did the same as we slid down .

Welcome to my little sanctuary
You've been lookin' so good all day
And you really got a nigga
Pretty anxious, baby

Better call your boss
Tell him that your daddy's home
Take a couple days off
And take it off and leave nothing but your t-shirt and your panties on

Feelin' high but I'm hung real low
Lookin' sorta like a tripod
So power down your cell phone
And power up your iPod

Power down your inhibitions
And power up your inner freak
(Yes, yes, fuck)
It's the only words that you finna speak

It's about to get real x-rated
Can you handle what I'm 'bout to do?
But enough about me, let me think
Should I be worryin' about if I can handle you

Damn right, I'mma get that thang
And I'mma put my name on it
All night I'mma whip that thang
Allstate better put a claim on it

I claim my territory
My tongue finna mark you up
You could be my firecracker
My tongue finna spark you up

Get ready for blast off
Waterfall's gon' splash off
You might lose around 4 or 5 pounds
So get ready to sweat your ass off