The date

Since i didnt have to go to school today i went to the mall to find me something to wear to the funeral next weekend i hope they know im wearing black playing no games.

It was packed in the mall for it to be 5 my mission was to get in there and get out i had on some white skinny jeans with a black crew neck and my black and white Jordan's my hair was in a top knot bun and damn i was looking good.

As i walked into the mall i seen a car that looked like mystery mans car but i didnt think it was his so i shook it off.

I walked in Banana Republic to find me a black dress and sure enough i found me one, i tried it on and it fit me in all the right places i walked out of banana republic and swear i saw a man that looked like my dad he had a lot of facial hair though and plus my daddy was dead.

I went to forever 21 to find me a blazer to wear with my dress because it was gone be cold as fuck.

As i walked in the gucci store i saw "him" Mystery man shopping with some of his homeboys im guessing, this nigga had clothes and shoes galore i was on a mission tho i found me some black gucci ankle boots but i couldnt reach them. I walled over to mystery man and asked him to help me get the shoes down and he replied "yea lil mama i gotcha" he had a thick southern accent i had to ask him where he was from "shid im from down souf" Then he talked like he was so hood i loved it.

"Whats ya name lil mama" Essence what yours i replied? " My name anthony, so can i have your number" i gave him my number and we went our separate ways i went to the register to pay for my shoes and he was checking out behind me your total is $1,015.00 it was well worth it cause they was diamond studded, anthony tried to pay for my shoes i had to stop him no thank you i can i handle my own. " i was just trying to help you out but alright you independent i see ya shawty" I paid for my items and walked out the store.

As soon as i sat in the car i got a text:

Unknown: How you doing essence this Anthony

Me: Im making it wasuup with you

Anthony: Getting money, Look i wanna spend some time with you before i go back down south"

Me: Thats cool we can set some up for tonight meet me at salt grass steak house 9:00

Anthony: Ight thats cool with me see you then

I wasnt working tonight so i could go ahead and go on this lil date if thats what you want to call it.

I went home and went straight to my closet i found my red and black body con dress and i took out my glitter red red bottoms, it was only 7 i took a shower, got out and sat down to wand my hair and do my make up. Damn i was already pretty but my god i was flawless.

I got done bout 8:30 i Grabbed my clutch and walked out to my white Bentley coupe and was headed to salt grass.

I saw anthony standing outside waiting in me mane he was so sexy and i wanted him.

He had on a Red Polo with a white horse some levis and some j's with a gold necklace and diamond earrings mane i think he gets finer every time.

I walked over to him while being stared down by some men.

"hey miss lady how you doin" he asked im fine and you "im great now that i see you"

I started blushing pretty damn hard, no dude has ever had that affect on me or whatever and he smiled showing his pretty ass dimples. We walked in the restaurant and was seated immediately.

So tell me something about you essence, well im 16 my birthday is on new years im in school, i get money, im very intelligent my father died when i was 4, my mother died Monday, me and my brother live together, i have a different outlook on life and love because my mother put us out on our ass when she chose the streets over us. How could the woman that was suppose to love me do that kind of shit.

"Damn ma im sorry to hear that but it looks like you doing really good and making it, but im 20 i stay in lake charles i like music im single but i think all that bout to change i may have found my ole lady in atlanta, i hustle i dont know why i do it but you can never have enough money ya know"

So when you leave? "i Leave sunday because im going to a party at follies then ima come back on new years eve because they having a birthday party at the club for a dancer so ima slide through with my crew." "Speaking of that why you do what you do mama, like why you dancing i see you doing something better" The pole is home right now and it has my heart ill get off when i feel like ive had enough so dont try to save me i know what im doing. "Calm down shawty im just tryna see, you too pretty for that shit." Well thank you anthony "You welcome mama, you need to come to the party at the club with me i can get you in."

Thanks but i can get myself in."How?" Cause its my party sir. i work there we just did the party to get some extra money. "Oh okay well ima make sure i be there then since its for you, ima get you something nice "

You dont have to but thank you.

We were done eating and he walked me to my car, he asked when could he see me again outside the club i told him we could set something up when he come back for my party.

He gave me a hug and kissed me i felt like i was at home in his arms and i saw fireworks when we kissed . My first kiss hmph he was a winner.

Anthony opened my car door for me and i got in and drove off. Maybe my dad was right.

I pulled up at the house and saw a car lurking so i let down my garage and went straight to the shower. I got in the bed and i saw that anthony had texted me.

Anthony:Goodnight gorgeous

Me: Thank you Goodnight handsome

and i went to sleep.