Drop the bomb

Eric Anthony and my Dad looked like what the hell is going on ,kennedy punched eric in the mouth and stormed out. Anthony said "so i guess the time is right huh, i told you to do the right thing mane" and he walked out to go find kennedy. My dad and my sisters and i just looked at eric.

My dad was pissed off and i could tell he wanted to punch eric, they walked out the room now it was just me kiki and eric and i know damn well they aint expect me to leave so i went and made myself comfortable on the couch they looked at me crazy and i ignored it and said, yall wasnt shy when yall was fucking so talk now.

They still weren't talking so i decided to speak up, kiki you dead ass wrong and you know you is and you sitting up here smiling in kennedy face and my mother fucking face when you was fucking my brother you a scandalous ass bitch for that shit there,i cant wait till you get out ima be looking for ya ass you aint hard to find and eric i tried to give you the benefit of the doubt because i didnt think you was really cheating on kennedy i was trying to push that thought away but hell women's intuition always right and kennedy was exactly right you aint shit for that eric cause she a good girl.

i aint never like none of the females you fucked with and the one i do love and like ,you do this shit. You stupid bruh.

Passion sprit rico and kennedy came back in the room in the midst of me going off and when i got in eric face they pulled me away and told me to calm down. Kiki whats her name? "Kacey London" well since she my niece she always welcome but you bitch you better stay away.

"Okay i can respect that"

Kennedy looked at the baby and asked if she could hold her, kiki said yes. Im proud that kennedy didnt take it out in the baby though because she is innocent.

Kennedy gave the baby back and left out the room and as me passion spirit and rico was leaving spirit and rico stopped and said " i want the shit you have in my house out TODAY  i dont care how you do it i want it out the baby can stay but you gotta go, you shouldna sold your house or stopped working because i cleaned all my money out you r accounts and you have 100,000 left manage wisley." Passion and i looked like damnnn.

Then spirit looked at kiki and said oh yea this is ricos baby so i guess we even right. I swear i saw kiki head turn she busted out in tears and i just shook my head and laughed because its funny how people can dish it but cant take it.

We left the hospital and went back to my house eric stayed at the hospital to spend time with the baby.

When we got home we helped kennedy moved her stuff upstairs to the 3rd floor in one of the bedrooms. I went to my room afterwards to talk to anthony.

Bae you knew why didn't you say anything." I thought i was helping by not saying nothing but i didnt know she was pregnant ess i really didnt"

I understand the situation you were in that was like kiki and spirit and i knew spirit was fucking rico.

Well ima go shower and get some sleep today has been crazy.

"Okay baby i gotta go make a run ill be back"

When i got out the shower i walked upstairs to kennedys new room since we did move all of her and the girls things in there.

Hey sis "hey ess" look i know your mad and ima take care of kiki cause that was wrong just like its wrong for what spirit doing but hell they grown. "Ess you dont have to do that its cool let her be so her child can have a mother" kennedy i swear you so much better than me ill be ready for her ass. "Its okay essence trust me everybody always get theirs in the end."

Okay sis im going to bed i love you! " i love you too"

I walked out and i was broken for her i knew she had been crying her eyes were so puffy. As i was walking down stairs back to the second floor i looked over the balcony that over looks our living room and saw eric coming in i turned to keep walking and he obviously saw me cause he asked me to come here.

What!?

"Essence come on man dont do me like this i fucked up and i dont know what to do, i love kennedy i had even brought her and engagement ring essence and i fucked it up i fucked it all up and i just want her back i need her what the fuck im suppose to do sis"

He was so serious cause he was crying and its serious when he cries cause thats rare.

"Sis she got my babies i cant let them leave me i love Kacey because she my daughter but kennedy khalee and khaliyah they are my world what am i gonna do withought them if i dont have them there is no need for me living "

" well you shouldve thought about that eric deshun london ive did nothing but be a good woman to you"

said kennedy as she was walking down stairs i wonder how long she been standing there.

Eric dropped to his knees and grabbed kennedy around her waist and said "baby im sorry i cant take it back and i damn sure dont want you to leave me please dont leave me i need you ive been a whole new person since you walked in my life kennedy. Baby dont leave i love you"

"I love you too eric but you got to work for this to get back where it was, dont sleep with me you stay i your room and ill stay in mine okay"

I walked up to my room and laid in the bed. I looked over at the clock and it was 3 in the morning anthony got out the shower and came and crawled on top of me. Bae you bet not do me how eric do kennedy i will kill you. "Essence im not crazy baby" as long as you know. Anthony got to kissing on me and after about 2 hours i had the bed soaked. He gave me long deep strokes and the way i was wrapped around him was sight seeing if these walls could talk.

Unknown p.o.v

See i knew i shoulda had yall finish the job and kill that bitch. Now eric dont even want me i thought having this stupid ass baby would make him stay with me, but know he want kennedy ass and i even let her hold my damn baby then she didnt even get stupid with me essence did and then her sister pregnant for rico these bitches got it coming and im not stopping till they are all out of my way and i have eric. " kiki you are fucking insane " said ice .I'm serious though and where is fire? "She said she was going somewhere.you and the baby can stay here till you get on your feet" Girl fuck the baby i only had her to say it was erics i cant be no mama she can stay with rico for all i care. " okay kiki ill see you tomorrow."

Essence:

I woke up the next morning and i looked at my phone i had 6 missed calls from fire and a voicemail. I listened to the voicemail and damn near lost it.

" hey essence this fire (lexis) from the club look im going away for awhile but yall watch yall back kiki and ice had set up for kennedy to be killed thw night of the party at the club because she wanted get out the way so she can get to eric and she dont even want kacey she just wanted to say she had his baby they plotting on yall so beware i cant be around this shit but im throwing away my phone and ill write you whenever i land oh yea another thing i gotta tell you kiki dad plans on killing------ to delete press 7

FUCK it wouldnt let her record the rest. Its time to get dirty now