The Trip

I had to change my flight because i forgot my mothers funeral was today so i would fly out right after so that shows you how much i really care.

I put on my black dress and my gucci heels with some silver jewels with some black mascara and eyeliner i really wasnt playing about the all black thing she didnt deserve color.

All of our family had flew in during the week and i was excited to seem my granny since she lived a hour away from were we stay.

As we walked outside the limos and our family were lined up to head to the funeral home, people were crying but it didnt phaze me because if they really knew what kind of woman she was then they wouldnt be crying the way they are.

We made it to the funeral home and it was time to line up as i was looking off theres the fucking black phantom. Eric and i walked in first holding hands and i saw the man with all the facial hair sitting in the very back i remeberd seeing him in the mall.

I viewed my mothers body and now im not gone lie she was beautiful laying in that casket. That came out kind of wronfg but owell.

The funeral service lasted for about an hour i didnt shed not one tear unlike eric that nigga was crying like a baby it was funny as hell but at the same time it wasnt funny because my brother was hurting.

As soon as we walked out the doors i got in the back seat of my maybach and headed to the airport i looked out the window to see the man with all the facial hair staring at me and i just stared at him. He had some beautiful eyes and i only know one person that had beautiful eyes like thagt and he was dead.

As i got to the airport i texed anthony

Me: See you soon

Anthony: i cant wait

*4 Hours Later*

I arrived in lake charles and i was sleepy as fuck i got off the plane and walked throught the airport to see Anthony standing there with roses and a Jewelry box.

I missed you so much i said " I missed you to mama i really did"

Awwwwww. He had a yellow lambo and it was so sexy he made me want to get one.

we pulled up at this nice 2 story condo.

I walked in behind anthony as he carried my bags upstairs to his room man i loved his house it was red and black everyhthing and a big piano sittin in the middle of the floor. I took it upon myself to go over and start playing on the piano and singing some alicia keys

A real man knows a real woman always comes first and a real woman knows a real man---

"ahh i didnt know you could sing boo" Yes i can sing im really talented i can sing and im a pole-etic

"girl you are a mess" i Know so what you got up your sleeve. "Well im about to go run some errands and i wont you to go upstairs and put on what i have laid out for you and be ready by 9"

Anthony left and i was in suspense.

I went upstairs and saw a red alexande mcqeen dress laid out on the bed with some pretty red monolo heels and i had the diamond bracelet and necklace he gave to me when i was at the airport.

I was 7 so i took a nice long hot bubble bath till about 7:30 o got out and sat in the mirror to do my hair and make up. I finally got up to put on my black bra and matching thong.

I slid on the red dress and damn was it sexy it hugged my ass and complimented my boobies. I slipped on my heels and then my jelwery i was walking out the door at 9 to be picked up by a driver.

We were driving somewhere far out to this resturant . We finally pulled up at the resturant i was let out at the door and anthony opened the door for me he had on a black tux with a red bow tie baby he was sexy as hell.

He rented out the whole resturant and it was beautiful there were roses everywhere and candles lit. You did all of this for me i asked " Yes essence i wanna show you how serious i am and i want you to be with me girl." i teared up because that was touching and i was really growing feelings for him it was so crazy how im falling in love with him.

The waitress brought out a bottle of champagne and our food. I uncovered the food and we had steak lobster shrimp and a baked potato stiffed with brocoli and cheese.

As we ate our food we made small talk. when the food was done Anthony led me to the dance floor and can you stand the rain started playing. As we danced he wanted to know would i be there through whatever and i wouldnt leave him when things got hard no matter what. I looked anthony in his eyes and promised i wouldnt leave him when times got hard and that we would be in this for the long run.

So i can stand the rain.

We sat back down at the table and anthony pulled out a box from zales, when he opened it my mouth dropped the diamond ring was huge and beautiful he said" essence this ring is just to show you im serious ma and when i engage to you expect a bigger ring than this, I really do love you and you not like all these other girls you got your own and not just with me because i got money your strong willed so i know you can hold me down so i promise you ima do the same for you ma." he slid the ring on my hand we kissed.

Anthony led me to his car and we rode home holding hands i couldnt help but keep looking at the ring.

As soon as we steeped foot in Anthonys bedroom we started kissing we undressed each other and he laid me down got on top of me and started kissing all down my neck and my stomach my thong was wet as hell and he started kissing me there and finally he slid off my panties and ate it like it was the last supper i came like three times. Anthony came up and kissed me passionately and i felt his member poking me boy was he big. Anthony wait, im a virgin so be careful.

"Are you sure you wanna do this ma?" yes i replied he took of his boxers and rubbed against my entrance as he stuck the head in i winced in pain he was HUGE he told me to calm down and just relax.

He took his time and pushed bit by bit in as he stroked me it hurted but then it felt so damn good my juices drowned him. Ahh yes anthony baby right there ahhh .... My moans filled the room and he pulled out and flipped me over to where he was hitting it from the back he was driving me crazy and i was tryna hold my nut. Baby im bout to cum "wait on me bae" after about 10 more minutes we came together we went about3 more rounds and drifted off to sleep.

*ANTHONYS P.O.V*

im sitting here watching her sleep and i know what i have to do is gonna hurt her thats why i made her promise too never leave me i really love this girl man I wish they wouldnt have put me on this task.

ESSENCE

i woke up the next morning sore as hell adnthony wasnt in bed so i got up and tried to walk to the bathroom and fell right back down. Damn he fucked me real good, i finally made it to the bathrrom and i saw a note on the mirror that said "i went to go get something ill be back in 30 minutes get dressed i got something for you."

I wonder what he has for me hmph who knows but okay. i took a shower when i got out i got dressed and put my hair in a ponytail and went downstairs to wait on anthony.

About 10 minutes later he came in and sat by me kissed me and told me he loved me. Then he showed me a picture and asked if i had ever seen this man. It was a picture of the man with all the facial hair that i said favored my father but my dad was dead. He said "essence baby im sorry"

Im still trying to figure out why he kepts saying that then i saw the door open and i swear i saw a ghost my father walked in.